My specsI just got a PC from Invader on 14Jul23. I took the Master MK2 package $1088
- AMD RYZEN 5 5600X 3.7GHz 6CORE/12THREAD
- ASUS PRIME B550M-A WIFI II AX ARGB
- KINGSTON FURY BEAST RGB 3600MHz 16GB(8GBx2) CL17
- ASUS TUF GAMING RTX3060Ti O8G GAMING OC
- ADATA LEGEND 850 1TB GEN4 NVME M.2 SSD
- SILVERSTONE ET650-650W V1.4 80+ BRONZE
- COOLER MASTER CMP 320 CASING (3 ARGB FANS)
I did some upgrading and changes by whatapps them $1393:
Upgrade MotherBoard: Asus Tuf Gaming B550M-Plus Wifi II Motherboard
Upgrade Ram: Kingston Fury Beast RGB 3600Mhz (2x8Gb) Total: 32Gb (4x 8gb)
Upgrade PSU to Asus rog strix 750w 80+ gold full modular
Add on Cooler Master Hyper 212 Halo Black CPU Air Cooler
Add Rear Fan: CoolerMaster MF120 Halo Black Argb
Add Top Fan: CoolerMaster CF120 RGB case fan
Add on Tecware flex sleeved extension cables (Black and White)
That person promised to send me a pic before sending out the PC when i ordered. He didn’t do it as he say they already packed the PC liao and told me anything wrong just whatapps them.
At 12.30pm, i received my PC from Invader. They send me a wrong GPU ASUS RTX 3060TI dual fan( NOT Tuf) and a bigger case COOLER MASTER CMP 520 (NOT 320). I whatapps them and only replied at 3pm. He ask if i can accept the wrong case and take it as a free upgrade and will change the GPU.
Around 6.20pm, Invader’s technician came and took back the PC. I accepted the wrong casing.
At 8.30pm, I texted them and they say looking for driver now to deliver the PC.
At 10.30pm, I asked for update and they no longer replied me. I waited till 11.50pm it finally came, the 3rd party delivery man just left the PC outside the gate and ran off.
I find it funny as they can get all the stuff that I wanted to upgrade and change correctly but the items suppose to be in the package they give wrongly.
Took a day off.. happy happy wan to setup and play my new PC.. end up in a whole day waiting game. I am still great that at least they are willing to amend the mistakes and took the trouble to exchange the wrong stuffs. Not a smooth buying experience from them and good luck if you are buying a PC from them.
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600
Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS WI-FI II
GPU: Asus Tuf Gaming RTX3060Ti O8GB OC Triple Fan GDDR6X
Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Halo White
Ram: KINGSTON FURY BEAST RGB 3600MHz CL17 16gb
System SSD: Adata Legend 850 5000MB/s Gen4 Nvme M.2 1tb
SSD2: Blue SN570/Seagate 3500MB/s Nvme M.2 2tb
PSU: Asus Rog Strix 750W 80+ Gold Full Modular
Case: Montech Air 100 ARGB White TG Casing
Price $1194
Wah very different experience from mine and yours like more ex than mine with similar parts?
Differences:
5600x vs 5600
32gb vs 16gb
Case different but price should be similar
Things added:
I have a 2nd ssd added --> WD sn570 2tb ssd
You have 2 extra fan and sleeve cables
Yours at $199 more is not very good value imo.
For me its a smooth chat on whatsapp and I paid by paynow at SAT and they say they cant process today as near evening. I said on problem no rush. They call me on Mon to confirm which windows to install and delivered it the next day. Courier press my door bell which is rare now as they like to just leave and go.
Also a question since we have the same kingston fury beast rgb and you have (8x4) 4sticks for 32ram. Is there any problem running it at the cl17 3600 speed? If yes in bios just enable d.o.cp and it will boot fine? Because if use all 4 slots even with same ram there might be potential that you have to tweak the ram speeds and timings. I am thinking of getting 2 more sticks from carousell for $68 to upgrade to 32gb.
Last edited:
which system integrator is this? i personally would swap out the da850 for a more reputable unit from the likes of asus, corsair or seasonic. u also dont need a 360mm aio, the 7800x3d sips power and will perform the same under a much cheaper air cooler. and again, u can opt for the pulse 7900xtx if it is much cheaper.