if yours crack first then make noise lor. now no issue, no one will refund you or give you attention even if you complain..![]()
if crack, they will say the screen protector did it's job and protected the screen

if yours crack first then make noise lor. now no issue, no one will refund you or give you attention even if you complain..![]()
of course its smaller..
Anyone feel x screen is smaller than 8plus compare side by side
The X's screen looks smaller even though it's at 5.8" is due to its aspect ratio, 19.5:9 vs 16:9, hence it's stretched. So it looks longer too.
To me it looks fatter than longer on the x
The plus looks wider well like 16.9 put into technical term hahas
X looks like a enlarged iphone 7 hahahhah
Coming from 6 Plus/6s Plus/7 Plus, the Plus' screen is broader but shorter than the X, but it's expected due to the aspect ratio.
The X is between the Plus and the regular 4.7" iPhone in terms of size but has the longest screen, so IMO it's the perfect combo!
Me too like the X size. Feel just nice with abit of weight than the regular version. But I do miss the plus screen sometimes as I have use my 6 Plus for 3 years
I've used all Plus models until 7 Plus and it indeed feels smaller on the X but I love it.
Bro did u buy AppleCare for your X? Me thinking till now still wondering should I buy it...haha. But my screen got a hairline scratch liao as I dun like to use screen protector...
Bro did u buy AppleCare for your X? Me thinking till now still wondering should I buy it...haha. But my screen got a hairline scratch liao as I dun like to use screen protector...
Those on x and use hwz app how is the viewing ? Any sample pic to share ? As in full screen or cropped due to notch & the bottom empty space ?
Cropped and can't swipe back![]()
![]()
![]()
Bro did u buy AppleCare for your X? Me thinking till now still wondering should I buy it...haha. But my screen got a hairline scratch liao as I dun like to use screen protector...
Thx so u mean on hwz app on x we can’t swipe right to go back to previous page ?
Yeap yeap. Hope they update soon....![]()
Yeap yeap. Hope they update soon....![]()
I don’t think will be updated anytime soon, has not been updated since ages
Last updated about a year ago.. but so far on iPhone X it just works, though the screen size maciam iPhone 4.5” screen..