Everything about the iPhone X

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
IpX is definitely not smaller than ip8+ if you compare screen side however the way they set the icon and test for ipX actually make the screen look smaller.
Icon and text on Ip plus version is smaller and it make the screen look bigger.


Anyone feel x screen is smaller than 8plus compare side by side
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
The X's screen looks smaller even though it's at 5.8" is due to its aspect ratio, 19.5:9 vs 16:9, hence it's stretched. So it looks longer too.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
To me it looks fatter than longer on the x
The plus looks wider well like 16.9 put into technical term hahas

X looks like a enlarged iphone 7 hahahhah



Coming from 6 Plus/6s Plus/7 Plus, the Plus' screen is broader but shorter than the X, but it's expected due to the aspect ratio.

The X is between the Plus and the regular 4.7" iPhone in terms of size but has the longest screen, so IMO it's the perfect combo!
 

dricas_007

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
14
Coming from 6 Plus/6s Plus/7 Plus, the Plus' screen is broader but shorter than the X, but it's expected due to the aspect ratio.

The X is between the Plus and the regular 4.7" iPhone in terms of size but has the longest screen, so IMO it's the perfect combo!

Me too like the X size. Feel just nice with abit of weight than the regular version. But I do miss the plus screen sometimes as I have use my 6 Plus for 3 years
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Me too like the X size. Feel just nice with abit of weight than the regular version. But I do miss the plus screen sometimes as I have use my 6 Plus for 3 years

I've used all Plus models until 7 Plus and it indeed feels smaller on the X but I love it.
 

dricas_007

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
14
I've used all Plus models until 7 Plus and it indeed feels smaller on the X but I love it.

Bro did u buy AppleCare for your X? Me thinking till now still wondering should I buy it...haha. But my screen got a hairline scratch liao as I dun like to use screen protector...
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Bro did u buy AppleCare for your X? Me thinking till now still wondering should I buy it...haha. But my screen got a hairline scratch liao as I dun like to use screen protector...

I’ve never bought AppleCare in my entire Apple purchases for so many years. If you’re concerned, I suggest purchasing it.
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,153
Reaction score
412
Those on x and use hwz app how is the viewing ? Any sample pic to share ? As in full screen or cropped due to notch & the bottom empty space ?

Cropped and can't swipe back :s22: :s22:
vsba57n.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top