
When going again?anything lower than 22.5 don't bother to change
just bring your fintech cards over and withdraw from ATM
Like what seifer28 says do consider youtripi tink anyting 22.xx still ok. monitoring for my Jan trip
Just withdrew 20k NTD from Cathay Bank ATM yesterday using YoutripWhen going again?
I just flew back.Just withdrew 20k NTD from Cathay Bank ATM yesterday using Youtrip
Total damage: $892.40 + $5 youtrip withdrawal fee
That's about 22.28, about the same as what i changed @arcade on Thursday.Just withdrew 20k NTD from Cathay Bank ATM yesterday using Youtrip
Total damage: $892.40 + $5 youtrip withdrawal fee
Wow... Idea... Then I don't exchange so much TWD in SG if rates no good....Just withdrew 20k NTD from Cathay Bank ATM yesterday using Youtrip
Total damage: $892.40 + $5 youtrip withdrawal fee
but you need to know you can withdraw up to 110k TWD (~5k SGD) in a single withdrawal (find the right bank's ATM) and still incur just $5 withdrawal feeThat's about 22.28, about the same as what i changed @arcade on Thursday.
got specific ATM then can do cash withdrawal?but you need to know you can withdraw up to 110k TWD (~5k SGD) in a single withdrawal (find the right bank's ATM) and still incur just $5 withdrawal fee
for my case, 20k is about just the amount i need since i just did a withdrawal using my revolut metal 1 week ago (refer to post #1,267)
all ATMs can do cash withdrawal.... but mostly capped at 20k NTD in a single withdrawalgot specific ATM then can do cash withdrawal?
all ATMs can do cash withdrawal.... but mostly capped at 20k NTD in a single withdrawal
so if you foresee you need much more NTD than that, then you go find an ATM that can let you withdraw 50k or even 100k in a single withdrawal so that you don't keep incurring withdrawal feesI see... got it... Thanks...
But I don't think I will need so much cash bah... Most of the big purchase during shopping mostly use card to pay for... Only be using the cash for those small payment, transport charges or other misc services...so if you foresee you need much more NTD than that, then you go find an ATM that can let you withdraw 50k or even 100k in a single withdrawal so that you don't keep incurring withdrawal fees
Withdraw frm DBS ATM also no preferential rates / lesser feesBut I don't think I will need so much cash bah... Most of the big purchase during shopping mostly use card to pay for... Only be using the cash for those small payment, transport charges or other misc services...
I remember last time I still went to find DBS atm cos one of my trip calculated short of cash... Hahahaha
youtrip can only top up and pay using the card right? or can use it to withdraw?Like what seifer28 says do consider youtrip
https://support.you.co/hc/en-us/art...local-and-overseas-ATMs-with-my-YouTrip-card-youtrip can only top up and pay using the card right? or can use it to withdraw?
ya... i know... that's many years back before there's fintech like youtrip... Hahahaha...Withdraw frm DBS ATM also no preferential rates / lesser fees
Bro, don't be funny lehzHi. Anyone have the exact location of the ATM that can withdraw greater than NTD 20k in one single withdrawal using youtrip? The exchange rate is better using this method and if I can withdraw like $2000+ at one go, I can save on the S$5 fee per withdrawal. I am looking at ATM nearby Taipei Main station or Airport. If it is a short metro ride with Taipei Main Station will also be OK. I see from the chats above, I should be looking for Cathay Bank ATM, correct?
If feasible, this is first time trying my hands on ATM withdrawal in a foreign country.
I see from youtrip website, need to select "saving account", and select "local currency". Anything else to take note? Revolut is not an option as the exchange rate is not as good as youtrip?
i last time alw walk in to DBS bank TW change money because they usually have the best rates vs other banks in TW even after accounting for their 1% txn feeya... i know... that's many years back before there's fintech like youtrip... Hahahaha...