Fitear Tio Poison thread

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
LOL

Troll or no troll, I'm very impressed with the C435.
Pity about the price.
Tio toto also must think twice about hooting.
 

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
6,561
Reaction score
346
if only... if only... C435 really damn poisonous sia... lagi more than 8A =(

price is really a turn off.
 

weng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
25,079
Reaction score
34
LOL

Troll or no troll, I'm very impressed with the C435.
Pity about the price.
Tio toto also must think twice about hooting.
walao if you tio toto 1M still will think twice meh. maybe even will wts ayon :D
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,964
Reaction score
2,328
he tio toto he will buy all the satkiness home rig liao ma lol
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
so wad will be ur next hoot?
desktop rig?

Moi is quite happy with my current desktop rig already.............:)

Wait till I get my C435 and listened, I might want to try to play around with the cable to get the most out of it.................:)
 

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
26
SE846 is it out already..................:s8:

It's better for u to try out both before making a decision...................:)

out soon, gonna demo once it's in lol. But even I'm convinced 334 is better for me, where to find one sia -_- kns
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
out soon, gonna demo once it's in lol. But even I'm convinced 334 is better for me, where to find one sia -_- kns

Thought Jaben have it ?

Can always asked Wilson for help.

Or buy the custom 334.....................:s12:
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
Their 5 set sold out alr. Was out of town during that period when they had it. :(

Maybe u can placed order with Jaben so when the SE846 came, u can decide between the 2.

I think by that time the SE846 arrived, should have stocks for the 334.......................;)
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
Wah.
333 = $2300
435 = $2700

The diff is quite small for a diff of 2 drivers.
 

leyori

Member
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Tried C435 on saturday. GG.

I think its time to quit universal after i tried it. BUT

After hear the final audio Heaven VI, faith in universal restored. LOL
 

arcanehacker

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2000
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
0
Tried C435 on saturday. GG.

I think its time to quit universal after i tried it. BUT

After hear the final audio Heaven VI, faith in universal restored. LOL


well, I don't think universals will always lose out to customs. But custom is always about the right fit..

Looking at the FA heaven vi design, I don't think it can fit everyone's ears well.
 

leyori

Member
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
well, I don't think universals will always lose out to customs. But custom is always about the right fit..

Looking at the FA heaven vi design, I don't think it can fit everyone's ears well.

hahaha, agree actually on the universal not always lose to custom.

The heaven VI design fit my ears so perfectly. i am blessed with typically universal type of ear ( according to my audiologist ). but the price GG
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,788
Reaction score
20,177
hahaha, agree actually on the universal not always lose to custom.

The heaven VI design fit my ears so perfectly. i am blessed with typically universal type of ear ( according to my audiologist ). but the price GG

Actually the price of the heaven VI still not so ex till u see the PF X......................... :eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top