Fitear Tio Poison thread

weng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
25,079
Reaction score
34
Let it go la. The poison will pass. Imagine you are paying for a lcd3. It's more expensive than even sennheiser's flagship. Just imagine if you are into headphones, will you pay for these headphones? $2.7k can buy alot of goodies. It may be very good but $2.7k for an iem is really nuts. Fortunately for me the low end weight bueh pass so no poison at all :s13:
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Let it go la. The poison will pass. Imagine you are paying for a lcd3. It's more expensive than even sennheiser's flagship. Just imagine if you are into headphones, will you pay for these headphones? $2.7k can buy alot of goodies. It may be very good but $2.7k for an iem is really nuts. Fortunately for me the low end weight bueh pass so no poison at all :s13:

HE-500 I happy riaos
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,720
Reaction score
20,156
If u want the best, then just buy it if u can afford.

U only live once, just enjoy and be happy.

:s12:
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,720
Reaction score
20,156
Let it go la. The poison will pass. Imagine you are paying for a lcd3. It's more expensive than even sennheiser's flagship. Just imagine if you are into headphones, will you pay for these headphones? $2.7k can buy alot of goodies. It may be very good but $2.7k for an iem is really nuts. Fortunately for me the low end weight bueh pass so no poison at all :s13:

U mean the HD800...................:s31:

Wholy shiit, now I then noticed...........................:eek:
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,133
Reaction score
402
worth is differs from each individual

Example

I play only about 10 songs from ak100 each weekday. spend $2.7k for 10 songs a day... not very reasonable

but If I

use it 2-3 hours a day.. it may seems more reasonable


of cos is relative to the thickness of the wallet

but fitear 334 still in my mind....

dunno try the other custom... will kenna or not lol
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,963
Reaction score
2,328
worth is differs from each individual

Example

I play only about 10 songs from ak100 each weekday. spend $2.7k for 10 songs a day... not very reasonable

but If I

use it 2-3 hours a day.. it may seems more reasonable


of cos is relative to the thickness of the wallet

but fitear 334 still in my mind....

dunno try the other custom... will kenna or not lol

got try c435?
334 i tink is the best universal available liao
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,720
Reaction score
20,156
worth is differs from each individual

Example

I play only about 10 songs from ak100 each weekday. spend $2.7k for 10 songs a day... not very reasonable

but If I

use it 2-3 hours a day.. it may seems more reasonable


of cos is relative to the thickness of the wallet

but fitear 334 still in my mind....

dunno try the other custom... will kenna or not lol

Moi's portable rig is just like my wife..............................:D

I will always bring it out whenever I went out as I am forever alone..................................:)

So I think it weigh between usage and $$$ ?

To me, an expensive item is really worth it if u used it regularly.

Just like one who owned a $100K audio system but only spend 2 to 3 hours to listen during weekend is not really worth the $$$ spend.

Of course, if u are filthy rich, then it's a different story....................:s22:
 

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,885
Reaction score
0
Actually I hoot nothing. iAhbee trolled me, so I just played along.
The giveaway was the shipping date, 31 June.

I think not iAHBee unker fault this time, i haz tio trolled by that stewpig Rubick, what rush order my a** lols. :s22:
You were right abt the shipping date indeed, cause frm my experience typically turnaround time for FitEar customs in JP is btw 1-2 mths, i didn't gave it much thought before replying back so its my retardiness at fault as well lol.

Was initially quite surprised cause last time rem u said u won't spend anymore huge investments towards portable setup liao, ever since you moved on to speakers.
:)
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,963
Reaction score
2,328
I think not iAHBee unker fault this time, i haz tio trolled by that stewpig Rubick, what rush order my a** lols. :s22:
You were right abt the shipping date indeed, cause frm my experience typically turnaround time for FitEar customs in JP is btw 1-2 mths, i didn't gave it much thought before replying back so its my retardiness at fault as well lol.

Was initially quite surprised cause last time rem u said u won't spend anymore huge investments towards portable setup liao, ever since you moved on to speakers.
:)

waliew y i tio scold?
i juz playing along with them nia :s13::s13:
 

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,885
Reaction score
0
If u want the best, then just buy it if u can afford.

U only live once, just enjoy and be happy.

:s12:

To me, an expensive item is really worth it if u used it regularly.

Just like one who owned a $100K audio system but only spend 2 to 3 hours to listen during weekend is not really worth the $$$ spend.

Of course, if u are filthy rich, then it's a different story....................:s22:

Totally agree with what Jeremy1 said above. Don't exactly agree with what weng said cause when you tio poisoned whether is it iems or headphones, usually there's no rationality for me behind actually cause for me in life you only live once, and I didn't wanna have any regrets. And thus precisely why I went ahead and purchased the FAD Piano Forte IX's and some vintages ATH headphones as well.
:o

Afterall, we only live once a lifetime. :D
 

ewng

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
6,223
Reaction score
11,798
Moi's portable rig is just like my wife..............................:D

I will always bring it out whenever I went out as I am forever alone..................................:)

Don't bluff...Jeremy gor gor wallet so thick...
Cannot be forever alone one... :D
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,720
Reaction score
20,156
Don't bluff...Jeremy gor gor wallet so thick...
Cannot be forever alone one... :D

Moi is just a peasant working for a living.

I also not those that always change gear often but one who wanted the best and if I did not lost my AK100, I will never got a AK120.

Moi already coming to 50 liao.....................:s22:
Already confirmed FOREVER ALONE liao.....................:s12:
 

weng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
25,079
Reaction score
34
Totally agree with what Jeremy1 said above. Don't exactly agree with what weng said cause when you tio poisoned whether is it iems or headphones, usually there's no rationality for me behind actually cause for me in life you only live once, and I didn't wanna have any regrets. And thus precisely why I went ahead and purchased the FAD Piano Forte IX's and some vintages ATH headphones as well.
:o

Afterall, we only live once a lifetime. :D

Was drawing some references as lcd3 hd800 all these may be more household names than fitear hence easier to relate, and of cos, to add the impression of bigger headphones over tiny iems lol...

Anyway everyone has his own threshold.
 

weng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
25,079
Reaction score
34
Moi is just a peasant working for a living.

I also not those that always change gear often but one who wanted the best and if I did not lost my AK100, I will never got a AK120.

Moi already coming to 50 liao.....................:s22:
Already confirmed FOREVER ALONE liao.....................:s12:
It's never too late :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top