
mREITs are mortgage REITs. Very different from the REITs in Singapore.
can enlighten me abit abit. I am confused by the US terms.
can enlighten me abit abit. I am confused by the US terms.
Basically, mortgage REITs or mreits earn its profit from the interest from housing loan mortgages, and have no physical buildings, unlike normal REITs, which earn from the rental.
sounds like a higher risk REITs
Mortage REITs, highly leveraged, mostly paper promises.
Highly affected by change in interest rate or loans going bad.
But the plus side is the super high yield it offers, some can be as high as 12% yield.
Personally I treat them like junk bonds, not a good choice for stable income.
Target PLife very long. Forced to make a move today and enter at 2.19...
It is. Thing is mreits are not a available here, just the traditional physical ones.
Congrats! Now at $2.25![]()
Just checked the price again, Very surprised to see the rise to this level!Congrats! Now at $2.25![]()
Just checked the price again, Very surprised to see the rise to this level!
Wanted to enter at 2.15-2.17 range initially. Was caught off guard by the announcement ytd. Heng just now I whack only.
Sian... Plife... When then I can buy... Can I pray for something like an earth***** in Japan so I can buy? Damn zek ark I know![]()
Sian... Plife... When then I can buy... Can I pray for something like an earth***** in Japan so I can buy? Damn zek ark I know![]()
two days ago, 2.13-2.14..
I was observing. Not sure if its worth the premium anot...
Can target 2.18 to 2.20 range, that's my target price. I think it's fair price if you intend to hold for very very long like me.
And I buy it for my gf who's a nurse. She got friend working at Mount E. So I tell her: go tell your friends working there you are now her bosses' landlord!
I know gleneagles is part, you mean mount e too meh?
Am keen to buy for the gleneagles component, it's always super busy there.