Good Power Banks?

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5,906
Reaction score
2

Uniquewonders2020

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
best powerbank without breaking the bank

I'd recommend Xiaomi Mi Pro- so far the best power bank that won't give you a run for your money. I also like the sleek design. it's not too bulky too.
 
Last edited:

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
18,423
Reaction score
166
Anker powercore with type c and PD best of the best. But one disadvantage it gets really hot while charging via PD and like macam gonna explode.
 
Last edited:

007Mi6

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
511
10000mah
Baseus Bipow 18W QC and PD selling at about $20
Baseus Mini S and S1018W QC and PD, wireless 10W selling at about $30
Xiaomi various models from $20-30

20000mah (18W)
Xiaomi Redmi 20000mah 18w QC about $28
Baseus 20000mah 18w about $30-35

20000mah (>18w)
Xiaomi Gen 3 Pro 45w about $45-50
Xiaomi 20000mah 65w USB PD with usb hub $80
AirDroptech (a shop selling on Lazada and Shopee) 20000mah 100w USB PD $80


If I have Android/iPhone and don’t need wireless, I just wack the Baseus S10 10000

If I need wireless, wack Baseus mini s 10000

If I need QC and huge size with Android Phone, Redmi 20000

If I need USB PD with iPhone or iPad, huge size Xiaomi Gen 3 Pro

If I need for laptop with USB PD, any of the 3 >18W 20000mah

Edit:

Mixed up S10 and Bipow from Baseus.
 
Last edited:

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
30,608
Reaction score
120
thanks for the summary.


bought a redmi 20kmah



10000mah
Baseus S10 18W QC and PD selling at about $20
Baseus Mini S 18W QC and PD, wireless 10W selling at about $30
Xiaomi various models from $20-30

20000mah (18W)
Xiaomi Redmi 20000mah 18w QC about $28
Baseus 20000mah 18w about $30-35

20000mah (>18w)
Xiaomi Gen 3 Pro 45w about $45-50
Xiaomi 20000mah 65w USB PD with usb hub $80
AirDroptech (a shop selling on Lazada and Shopee) 20000mah 100w USB PD $80


If I have Android/iPhone and don’t need wireless, I just wack the Baseus S10 10000

If I need wireless, wack Baseus mini s 10000

If I need QC and huge size with Android Phone, Redmi 20000

If I need USB PD with iPhone or iPad, huge size Xiaomi Gen 3 Pro

If I need for laptop with USB PD, any of the 3 >18W 20000mah
 

joesph

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
9,508
Reaction score
749
read that samsung phone (S20) need pps (progressive power supply) to charge. this 27w anker do-able?
image.png
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
kFGuv6n.jpg


This is the one i'm using now. Not bad, one of my best purchase. Then use a short USB-C to lightning cable just nice.
 

007Mi6

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
511
read that samsung phone (S20) need pps (progressive power supply) to charge. this 27w anker do-able?
image.png

https://www.zmiusa.com/products/zmi-powerpack-20k-pro-usb-c-power-bank

Much cheaper option at $80 before any coupons or discount. Also has PPS


https://switchchargers.com/xiaomi-mi-power-bank-3-review/

This even cheaper, $45-50 Xiaomi 20000 Gen 3 also with PPs
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,201
Reaction score
5,983
Has anyone switched to using Powerbanks to charge phone 100% of the time and ditching the plug charger? Any issues? Been doing that lately, wonder if there’s any side effects
 

flyingco

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Solar Power Banks

In light of the current world events, I am now looking for solar power banks.

My rationale is this. If SHTF, then at least i can still power on my phone or my laptop from the solar power bank. I know it sounds extreme but it is a hedge in the event there is no electricity.
 

Leapin_Toufu

Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
122
Reaction score
3
In light of the current world events, I am now looking for solar power banks.

My rationale is this. If SHTF, then at least i can still power on my phone or my laptop from the solar power bank. I know it sounds extreme but it is a hedge in the event there is no electricity.
If SHTF and the power network grid is down, then your telco's cell site or tower will probably be not working.

That means you can only play Solitaire on your laptop and Snake on your full charged phone.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top