Good Power Banks?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
I've purchased the Mi 16000 power bank today. Feels very solid but a bit heavy. Will be using this for travels/overseas.
 

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
120
Made in China, China company. Anker copycat, their chargers slightly faster but get hot very easily. Not worth the risk
 

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
12,852
Reaction score
36
Xiaomi only have 5000, 10000, 16000 and the newest 20000. I'm trying to get hold of the 20000 but can't source for it, else have to settle for the 16000.

Buy directly from xiaomi tmall store or buy from qoo10 by utilizing discount coupon...I bought a few 20k and the 10k pro that way...
 

manofsorrows

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
685
using the xiaomi powerbank pro 10,000 for both my iphone and macbook 12" as it supports usb c charging.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Buy directly from xiaomi tmall store or buy from qoo10 by utilizing discount coupon...I bought a few 20k and the 10k pro that way...

It's ok as I already bought the 16000 one, very good for Pokemon Go if on marathon hunts.
 

FLiNcHY

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
10,699
Reaction score
822
Why buy Anker? Xiaomi damn good and cheap

Using powerbank pro now can charge MacBook as well with USB c
 

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,009
Reaction score
1,725

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,135
Reaction score
17,424
Buy directly from xiaomi tmall store or buy from qoo10 by utilizing discount coupon...I bought a few 20k and the 10k pro that way...

Any links for me to follow? I'm interested in buying one Xiaomi 20k powerbank too. :o
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,321
Reaction score
6,582
I am using romoss power bank. Not bad. Together with another sony powerbank.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top