Just Me
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 14,249
- Reaction score
- 41
Thumbs up to amazon for including FSSG to this at last

Thumbs up to amazon for including FSSG to this at last
For anyone interested in the Nexus 7 (2013) 16GB, Amazon is now selling the device directly with free shipping via Amazon Global. I have just placed my order. =)


How long does shipping take?
I enabled the setting to disable wifi on standby, but the battery still dropped to 61% after 14hrs at home doing nothing. This is marginally better than yesterday, but still quite unacceptable.
Perhaps some of you can share your standby battery life? At this rate, I still have to charge everyday. This is not quite what I expected. My Nexus 4 with a smaller battery can last longer in standby.
wah.. save my comgateway $$
Your estimated delivery date is:
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 -
Friday, October 4, 2013
long way to go...
Ouch, I would rather pay a bit more for instant gratification![]()
anyone getting the official premium cover?
ASUS NEW NEXUS 7 FHD OFFICIAL PREMIUM COVER
anyone getting the official premium cover?
ASUS NEW NEXUS 7 FHD OFFICIAL PREMIUM COVER
bro u bought from ebay ar?!
Good bo? I also ordered that should be arriving next week.
Quite ex leh bro I feel and no sleep/wake function, deal breaker.
Yeap bro from ebay!
Decent for it's price, dk if it'll last long but looks like the official premium cover, even comes with a SP for the N7.
bro you case from ebay took how long to deliver? i seen some from china im worried they talk damn long -.-
6 days? Mine was shipped last weekend. I wonder if I'll get it by today.6 days for me bro, I'm surprised.
does anyone know when the LTE version is launching in singapore?
I am undecided between getting a note 8.0 or waiting for nexus 7
![]()
![]()
I forced the JSS15Q OTA update on my N7.2 and got it after about 10 tries. I just hope my Google account doesn't screw up later.
Anyway, here is a little heads up to those who have rooted their Nexus 7.2. If you are rooted, the JSS15Q OTA update will fail. You have a few options to get it to work:
1. Perform a Full Unroot within the SuperSU app. (Tested)
2. Install BusyBox and use Terminal Emulator to unset immutable bit of SU. (Requires Linux knowledge)
3. Flash UPDATE-SuperSU-ota.zip found in this post: Does rooting only removes the ability for OTA updates? - xda-developers (I think it's the same as option 2 but automated by flashing.)
I don't have the chance to try option 2 or 3 but I think you will still be rooted after the OTA update. If you go for option 1, just flash TWRP recovery and install SuperSU again to get rooted.
OTA update seems to be successful even if I did not revert to stock recovery. I was using TWRP during the update. Still, it's safer to use the stock recovery. Less hassle as you don't have to intervene with rebooting and stuff if the flashing fails.
I can't tell if there are any improvements since my set doesn't have multitouch issues and I don't use the GPS.
6 days for me bro, I'm surprised.