Just curious what makes you decide for Magica as compared to BZ13, Strega, etc? Is it due to E61 grouphead?
More for aesthetics compared to the BZ13 which was my 1st choice bcos of the smaller footprint
But being the nostalgic type, I preferred the lever over the push button extraction.
The Unica would have been perfect if not for the single boiler system
Yes, I read that the BZ machines tend to give a wider spectrum of Flavours as compared to e61 but I dun really know if that's gonna be a significant concern for me
I dun think I am a purist striving to get the perfect roast/blend of beans etc.... (better not speak too soon ...lol)
But my taste buds would go for less sour and acidic
Fruity/floral taste
So maybe a medium to dark roast of Ethiopian beans blend or SO
Still a noob and learning the jargon and terminology of this interesting hobby
I was looking at the Rocket appartomento and the Cellini 3.0 PID and even thought of getting from espressocoffeeshop cos the savings was around 1k after gst n shipping thrown in BUT local support is impt and if I were to get a lemon it would have been a big headache.
Yes, I was also looking at Alex duetto
So, I decided to go local route
Also, I wanted to get a PID machine but the more I read the more I am convinced that PID is not really necessary for HX machines
It just the Mitica or the Magica and I chose the latter
Actually, I like the Quickmill Andreja BUT local support is not really 'strong'
When I check Quickmill worldwide distributorship, Singapore is not in their radar ie no distributors in Sg.
Necessary Provisions now changed to Smitten Speciality Coffee and Tea?