derazor
Banned
- Joined
- May 19, 2011
- Messages
- 28,105
- Reaction score
- 3
Thnx for the link.
So hows ur MACAP?
I only got 1 grinder so can't compare.
Its infinite tuning and I can only use it for espresso.

Thnx for the link.
So hows ur MACAP?
actually ur Lelita frightnened me.
Nothing much about Bezzera BB005 on the MO , I like the 250g hob + SSteel finish but worried about cleaning up and the left over inside very very little information on google.
Besides I have access to vaccum pack machines at work place.
The Lelit actually produces a very decent grind quality. Just that it's lack of a timer and the retention bothers me a lot. it's got many good reviews and cheap too that's why I bought it.
58mm is just the size.Hm.. I think I should rephrase again bah
Some machines say the have 58mm propritery group head
Vs a normal e61
Is it just fanciful innovation which makes parts and accessories limited to own branding type of things?
All grinders will surely retain, the burrs sure have the powder trapped inside.I am worried bout retention also that's why probably wont have the comfort to clear it everytime day in day out once a week probably.

All grinders will surely retain, the burrs sure have the powder trapped inside.
If you want to disassemble and clean every week. It's really
You probably need to caliberate your grinder again.
I am worried bout retention also that's why probably wont have the comfort to clear it everytime day in day out once a week probably.
Hm.. I think I should rephrase again bah
Some machines say the have 58mm propritery group head
Vs a normal e61
Is it just fanciful innovation which makes parts and accessories limited to own branding type of things?
*did some back reading and saw this...Thnx.i think this is probably what I look for.
did u hoot that while u are in NYC?
Don't think that's in production yet?
just switched to highlander beans, its very good even on a superauto machine.![]()