iPhone 12 Series

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
Seeing that the 12 Pro has a better battery life than the 11 Pro, I wonder how amazing the 12 PM battery life is gonna be...
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
:s13: the only time u get to see and feel the actual phone are the 1st 2 hrs after u get the phone. after that it's hidden till the day u intend to sell.

Am thinking of buying AC+ and use it naked, but within some protection as I can’t stand it looking run down
1. Tempered glass for front
2. Hydrogel for back and sides (Matt version to match the back, and tone down the sides)
3. (Optional) a bumper case, also can cover the flashy gold, if I decide to go for gold.

Till I can get this combo complete, I already bought the normal clear silicone case
 
Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Seeing that the 12 Pro has a better battery life than the 11 Pro, I wonder how amazing the 12 PM battery life is gonna be...

12 pro battery is 2815
12 battery is 2815
11 pro battery is 3046

12pro however have better battery life than 12 and 11pro.

I think let's wait for more reviews first.
 

klho001

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
I've seen many diff shades of IP12 blue dep on lighting conditions. This shade, if it really looks like this, looks good!
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,832
Reaction score
10,080
This time round, battery size smaller, battery last longer than previous gen. Most likely is due to the 5nm a14

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 5 Sorta Sage
 

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
18,423
Reaction score
166
Really can’t wait for the iPhone 12 pro max still got to wait at least 2-3 weeks just for pre order sigh
 

FinalNitro

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2011
Messages
963
Reaction score
1
If I were on an 11p, personally, I wouldn't switch. Very little point. 5G is nonsense, LiDAR is meh. The camera refinements and aesthetic changes are nice, but I ain't paying so much money for...nice. iPhones nowadays can use for a few years one, because the CPU is so powerful, plus Apple is so bladdy piecemeal with their upgrades.

Next year might bring TouchID, ProMotion, who knows. I just don't think jumping from a 11 to 12 is worth the cash.

Agreed. 11 series no point. But Apple's target customers are probably those with older devices, guessing X and below? Like myself, with my 6s Plus. 5 years still going strong. :s12:

Don't really care about ProMotion, but quite disappointing they didn't bring TouchID to the new iPhones. Like that of the iPad Pro, quite nice integration I feel.
 

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
51
Agreed. 11 series no point. But Apple's target customers are probably those with older devices, guessing X and below? Like myself, with my 6s Plus. 5 years still going strong. :s12:

Don't really care about ProMotion, but quite disappointing they didn't bring TouchID to the new iPhones. Like that of the iPad Pro, quite nice integration I feel.
Apple's target customer is anybody looking to get a smartphone heh. You're long overdue for an upgrade!

In this Covid era, any kind of fingerprint sensor would have been welcome. Pulling down your facemask to unlock your phone multiple times over the course of the day can't be much fun...I have no idea how X and 11 users have been managing but I guess I'll find out this weekend when I get my 12p. A sensor built into the power button isn't even new tech, Sony's Xperias have had it since 2015. I recall using it on my old XZ Premium and it worked flawlessly.
 

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
41,611
Reaction score
2,773
Agreed. 11 series no point. But Apple's target customers are probably those with older devices, guessing X and below? Like myself, with my 6s Plus. 5 years still going strong. :s12:

Don't really care about ProMotion, but quite disappointing they didn't bring TouchID to the new iPhones. Like that of the iPad Pro, quite nice integration I feel.
I'm guessing when the pandemic hit, it was too late to incorporate TouchID into iP12 without massive delays, and potentially missing the 2020 year-end shopping season....

Oh well....I read some online leaks TouchID will be back for the 2021 edition so I guess that's that
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
I'm guessing when the pandemic hit, it was too late to incorporate TouchID into iP12 without massive delays, and potentially missing the 2020 year-end shopping season....

Oh well....I read some online leaks TouchID will be back for the 2021 edition so I guess that's that
maybe by then the pandemic is over~ :s13:

guess people still want it back after seeing the new iPad Air having it.
 

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
41,611
Reaction score
2,773
maybe by then the pandemic is over~ :s13:

guess people still want it back after seeing the new iPad Air having it.
Even if the pandemic ends Sep 2021, I would appreciate the option to use either TouchID or FaceID to unlock my phone.

Furthermore I like using TouchID to unlock the phone before I even stared at the screen.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top