iPhone 12 Series

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
Anybody currrently using a 5G Android? How’s your network? I’m still completely unconvinced consumers need 5G. Don’t suppose we can force the 12 to stay on LTE? lolz

I will sit out 5g for now. No real improvement in day to day use. Furthermore looking at the infrastructure, 5g is very limited and spotty. Full nation roll out is only in 2025
 

Windowlover

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2,658
Reaction score
120
Anyone have ideas is this new model display in Apple store ? Want to take actual sight is better.. :s22:
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,330
Reaction score
6,592
Good way of saving money but sometimes, need to see what enhancements are in the new version

For example, the cameras in iPhone 12 are already better than the 11 pro max, minus the zoom

So might be better to just keep buying the non pro iPhone
That’s why buy the pro. 6.1in too small for me after using 6.5. It’s always this case, iphone 11 are already better than XS. the XS last me close to 2 yrs. I hope to keep it the same for 11pro. Haha
 
Last edited:

Icterine

Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Think should be able to buy. They will not stop you from bringing them more cash i supposed. :s13:

They stopped me from entering the MBS store when I was there to pick up the iPad Pro. They claim they need all the people who made the appointment to go in 1st. Those who didn't make appointment will be put on a waiting list with an indefinite waiting time. Checked in 45 mins later and I'm still denied entry. The store was quite empty actually. Looks like they had enough money for the day lol...

So for those picking up and wish to go in the store too. Better make a separate appointment in advance.
 
Last edited:

Icterine

Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Anyone have ideas is this new model display in Apple store ? Want to take actual sight is better.. :s22:

iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will be on display on 23rd October. iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max on 13th November. There's no earlier display date unfortunately.
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
Good way of saving money but sometimes, need to see what enhancements are in the new version

For example, the cameras in iPhone 12 are already better than the 11 pro max, minus the zoom

So might be better to just keep buying the non pro iPhone

The monies is not saved, but lost.

For when u sell your own phone there’s a depreciation sunk cost you conveniently forget.
 

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
I will wait for all the reviews from the youtubers then decide. No confirmed battery size and SOT as of now

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

I agree. With iOS 14.0.1 draining lots of battery juices for a handful of people, let’s see how the new iPhones tackle this.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Me too. Never failed to buy every year.

Am more than willing to spend on the phone as I use it everyday. When average out based it is probably the most value for money thing I buy.

Further more, last time I used to pay around thousand plus every year to get the latest digital camera, which I don’t have to now.

I don’t even use my DSLR much now😅

Speaking of DSLR, I've not been using mine for a long time except recently when I brought my son to SEA aquarium. Now the camera, flash and my lenses just sit inside my dry cabinet. :s22:
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,976
Reaction score
2,583
I agree. With iOS 14.0.1 draining lots of battery juices for a handful of people, let’s see how the new iPhones tackle this.

I think they will tackle it just fine..the software update will resolve it eventually. I also want to feel and hold the fone before committing. After all u going to use this phone for long. Lol.

Else I will just use my OP7 Pro with fingerprint reader till they incorporate the touchid back.

Covid period with face id really sucks.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 

Shawny88

Master Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
4,086
Reaction score
1,057
Wtf till now the site is still down? I just want to preorder one also so difficult
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top