sam39sg
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2006
- Messages
- 1,849
- Reaction score
- 873
This bro good life... 1pm still sleeping and can afford 18 pro max![]()

This bro good life... 1pm still sleeping and can afford 18 pro max![]()
Ah okie okie, thanks for the update!I last check it's 26/10 for walk-in collection. This Ceramic S12 is even hotter than 18PM walk-in collection date. Since S5. 7yrs never release Ceramic material AW liao.
Dun bluff. I know it's for your 小 1 to 小 10.. U lived like an Emperor!I forming football team.
Team name:
AFCS... Apple football club Singapore![]()
140? So high price now?Scalpers buying iphones at $140 premium outside apple stores. Haha
Next year I go buy 2 from apple store and sell immediately.
How's the sound quality and anc to you?Same!! It feels very comfortable in my ears compared to pro 3. Bought airpods 5 to try because pro 3 will hurt after awhile. Before pro 3 I used pro 2 and 4 ANC
I got poisoned by it. So beautiful. White Ceramic S12 46mm paired with Burgundy Plaid Sport Loop strap.
Left: MBA 15" with standard display
Right: MBP 14" with nano-texture display
Both display set to maximum brightness.
Nano-texture glass image quality sharpness & contrast compared side-by-side, is still vibrant. Looking forward to Duo's nano-texture material. Hope the material is as fingernail-imprint resistant as what those influencers tested.
I wanna be Keyoke's 小11 can?Dun bluff. I know it's for your 小 1 to 小 10.. U lived like an Emperor!
My left hand reach inside my pocket for antidote. Heng my ZF8U antidote managed to save me from the strong poison. I damn free lol, can stay inside Apple Orchard from 1:30pm to 3:30pm to see & play with all the devices & watches.So you ended up with which color?![]()
YesAny knows if our SG side is using C2 modem by apple?![]()
We have the same tasteI am also very tempted. I wanna to upgrade my Ultra 2 to Ultra 4 actually... but Apple came out with Ceramic which I previously had before... Now my heart wanna get Ultra but my brain keep thinking of Ceramic.. if only Ceramic had the battery life of Ultra 4.
Otw to collect ~I had the M5 Pro Macbook Pro Nano texture. It's really nice! That's also why I am so keen in the DUO instead of 18PM this year even though my favourite colour is sky blue..
@kashix how's your blue?![]()
https://www.apple.com/sg/iphone-18-pro/specs/Any knows if our SG side is using C2 modem by apple?![]()
https://www.apple.com/sg/iphone-18-pro/specs/
under Mobile and Wireless > Apple C2 mobile modem for both Pro and Pro Max

Surprisingly I really liked the AirPods 5 sound quality from my limited testing. I find the ANC is honestly really good. Could just hear a bit of background noise while APP3 is slightly better just because of the seal (which hurts my ears after a few hoursHow's the sound quality and anc to you?
Haha don’t check la. Don’t be like me knowing both my sets also GH3.Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.
Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.