- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 14,406
- Reaction score
- 4,138
I’m wearing Ultra ~change to Apple Watch.

I’m wearing Ultra ~change to Apple Watch.
Ok as in what? You notti notti uhMM see my F8U like less than 5 minutes and she say 'ok'![]()
I still have iPhone 17 Pro Max.One slab phone, one foldable. Sell 17P orange. Keep ZF8 pistachio and 18PM Glacier
Of coz!Are y’all liking the burgundy color?
Yes I think the videos don’t give it enough justiceAre y’all liking the burgundy color?
Just go your apple store app, check the return eligibility button from your order?For those who collected from Apple Store, did they give you physical receipt/email receipt? I don't seems to have either leh .... You know that receipt that breakdown details and say your return window is when de, that receipt ...
Email invoice. I have it from my earlier collection.For those who collected from Apple Store, did they give you physical receipt/email receipt? I don't seems to have either leh .... You know that receipt that breakdown details and say your return window is when de, that receipt ...
Smart sia ........ can also!Just go your apple store app, check the return eligibility button from your order?
More like that button is there since duno when. You just too lazy to check sia.Smart sia ........ can also!
果然是经常return的高手....
Got ppl try to see if the device is suitable for them over a span of time then decide to return after that.More like that button is there since duno when. You just too lazy to check sia.
And usually if return is on the spot return or next day return after unboxing, where will need to wait till 14 days
Fanboy dont return!Got ppl try to see if the device is suitable for them over a span of time then decide to return after that.
The return is a genius move by them ...Fanboy dont return!
Just hoot and use only.
Unless really is got defect then suck thumb.
I think the one I return most was the otterbox case for 16 or 15 series.
Almost every single case got issue, till i just gave up haha