
Global rollout for the fold might be delayed
I saw another tweet that says apple fold screen replacement is gonna cost over a thousand dollars. Twice over Samsung screen replacement. This going put off a lot people getting the apple foldableGood news for Samsung.. those waiting likely will get a fold 8 to test run first lol..
Hi, with this storage can last another year? Or it’s time for upgrade?
I believe those who can afford the sticker price would not hinder them from getting this even though the repair cost is gonna be astronomical. Apple is good at upselling AC+ for such cases as well.I saw another tweet that says apple fold screen replacement is gonna cost over a thousand dollars. Twice over Samsung screen replacement. This going put off a lot people getting the apple foldable
then just get AC+?I saw another tweet that says apple fold screen replacement is gonna cost over a thousand dollars. Twice over Samsung screen replacement. This going put off a lot people getting the apple foldable
Problem is AC+ may also hike in price.then just get AC+?
just buy the apple care.I saw another tweet that says apple fold screen replacement is gonna cost over a thousand dollars. Twice over Samsung screen replacement. This going put off a lot people getting the apple foldable
those that can afford the ultra no worry about $$ one lah...Problem is AC+ may also hike in price.
coughs coughs. and people with trousers with many pockets *coughsthose that can afford the ultra no worry about $$ one lah...
haha... if no money or have a bit of spare cash, why buy ultra? a normal iphone 17 works just as well.coughs coughs. and people with trousers with many pockets *coughs
It's the "perceived brand and looks,and how they think people think of them holding a foldable apple phone".why buy ultra?
I always factor in the cost of AC+ whenever I target anthose that can afford the ultra no worry about $$ one lah...

yah lor.. no money still want to show off, is digging one's own grave... hope he dun go into heavy debt.It's the "perceived brand and looks,and how they think people think of them holding a foldable apple phone".
Same logic goes to those who use macbook at Starbucks.
Meanwhile, me use a MacBook Pro at Yakun. Gets more stares*
i never buy ac+ cos all their products are of very high quality and long lasting.I always factor in the cost of AC+ whenever I target an.
![]()
I've had no regrets paying for AC+.i never buy ac+ cos all their products are of very high quality and long lasting.
everyone has a choice. haha.I've had no regrets paying for AC+.