iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 11 10.8%

  • Total voters
    102

gnixer

Master Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
4,650
Reaction score
236
Not surprised demand is softer this time. The $100 price increase is quite painful, especially when the upgrade from the previous model doesn’t feel like a must-have for everyone. Personally I think I’ll wait for the year-end promos also. No point paying launch price when the phone is still perfectly usable 😂
::
this is more sensible
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,280
Reaction score
9,026
this is more sensible
People hold iphones for a long time. I upgraded only last year from ip11. My kid upgrading to 18pro also from ip11. Iphone buyers have always been those with pretty old iphones, not the newer ones. Only tech enthusiasts will upgrade every year or 2.

Iphones can really last, that's why a lot of people likes using them.

And now there is a Duo which can shake the usual upgrade cycle where one just go for another slab phone. Now, the upgraders have another choice.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,438
Reaction score
4,167
Not surprised demand is softer this time. The $100 price increase is quite painful, especially when the upgrade from the previous model doesn’t feel like a must-have for everyone. Personally I think I’ll wait for the year-end promos also. No point paying launch price when the phone is still perfectly usable 😂
::
It’s not because of the $100 or what. It’s because iPhone Duo.
 

Lance321

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
8,005
Reaction score
3,042
I am skipping getting iphone 18 series this year and am waiting for next year's 20th anniversary iphone. This year's upgrades are not that interesting enough for me.
 

coldspot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
1,318
Not surprised demand is softer this time. The $100 price increase is quite painful, especially when the upgrade from the previous model doesn’t feel like a must-have for everyone. Personally I think I’ll wait for the year-end promos also. No point paying launch price when the phone is still perfectly usable 😂
::
I think demand still the same as last year. Now all pro max no available for pick up. Delivery latest early october
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,280
Reaction score
9,026

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
2nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 9 will be released soon. haha
Now only Snapdragon got fight with Apple chip. I see the above article link, even Huawei latest flagship trifold XT2 which is using supposedly their best kirin 9050 chip, lagging so far behind A20 in terms of single thread performance. Like 1/4 of A20.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top