argentinafa
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2003
- Messages
- 3,139
- Reaction score
- 519
Jk bro. I deletedDon't do this, don't encourage this type of behaviour .... you will sure get banned ....
Last edited:

Jk bro. I deletedDon't do this, don't encourage this type of behaviour .... you will sure get banned ....
Ps I typotime really flies.. didnt realise it has been 16 years since the covid pandemic.
I typo lolhe replying from 10yr later
this is more sensibleNot surprised demand is softer this time. The $100 price increase is quite painful, especially when the upgrade from the previous model doesn’t feel like a must-have for everyone. Personally I think I’ll wait for the year-end promos also. No point paying launch price when the phone is still perfectly usable
::
People hold iphones for a long time. I upgraded only last year from ip11. My kid upgrading to 18pro also from ip11. Iphone buyers have always been those with pretty old iphones, not the newer ones. Only tech enthusiasts will upgrade every year or 2.this is more sensible

Thanks!Thread title updated.
What a great excuse to change phone yearly!I apple mod. So i upgrade iphone yearly.![]()
Got benefits like discounts ah?I apple mod. So i upgrade iphone yearly.![]()
It’s not because of the $100 or what. It’s because iPhone Duo.Not surprised demand is softer this time. The $100 price increase is quite painful, especially when the upgrade from the previous model doesn’t feel like a must-have for everyone. Personally I think I’ll wait for the year-end promos also. No point paying launch price when the phone is still perfectly usable
::
I think demand still the same as last year. Now all pro max no available for pick up. Delivery latest early octoberNot surprised demand is softer this time. The $100 price increase is quite painful, especially when the upgrade from the previous model doesn’t feel like a must-have for everyone. Personally I think I’ll wait for the year-end promos also. No point paying launch price when the phone is still perfectly usable
::
When would one be able to walk in and just buy? Late Oct?I think demand still the same as last year. Now all pro max no available for pick up. Delivery latest early october
There is a small chance you can get on Friday evening.When would one be able to walk in and just buy? Late Oct?
Ya, this needs to be supported ASAP!Sadly, none of our telco supports iPhone Handoff
2nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 9 will be released soon. hahaimpressive. single core performance is faster than M5, Intel i9-14900KS and Ryzen 9950X3D.
Apple's A20 Pro shatters Geekbench 7 single-core record — 2nm chip beats desktop Intel Core i9 and AMD Ryzen 9 by up to 32%
https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-com...l-core-i9-and-amd-ryzen-9-by-up-to-32-percent
Now only Snapdragon got fight with Apple chip. I see the above article link, even Huawei latest flagship trifold XT2 which is using supposedly their best kirin 9050 chip, lagging so far behind A20 in terms of single thread performance. Like 1/4 of A20.2nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 9 will be released soon. haha