argentinafa
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2003
- Messages
- 3,139
- Reaction score
- 519
Looking forward to it tonight. Though I look fwd more to Duo's embargo lifting, 1 mth later hahaReview embargo should be lifted later at 8pm SGT

Looking forward to it tonight. Though I look fwd more to Duo's embargo lifting, 1 mth later hahaReview embargo should be lifted later at 8pm SGT
Yeah, the Duo embargo will be lifted only next monthLooking forward to it tonight. Though I look fwd more to Duo's embargo lifting, 1 mth later haha
Shopee still have extra coupons?Hi guys can anyone advised
i preordered 18pm on shopee. Wanted to trade in my old iphone but didnt had time cos had order very fast.
now preordered liao can still opt for trade in??
Then use for playing subway surfers.impressive. single core performance is faster than M5, Intel i9-14900KS and Ryzen 9950X3D.
Apple's A20 Pro shatters Geekbench 7 single-core record — 2nm chip beats desktop Intel Core i9 and AMD Ryzen 9 by up to 32%
https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-com...l-core-i9-and-amd-ryzen-9-by-up-to-32-percent

too taxing on the SoC.. i use it for doomscrolling IG reels and TT.Then use for playing subway surfers.![]()
its already stated in this article.Any idea when the new iCloud+ with Apple TV will be released in SG?
How come get from MM bro? I supposed you didn't manage to get a set from pre-order on 12 Sep? Actually you're better off getting from Apple store directly. Early days, MM and all 3rd party stores sure jerk up price.Any idea when the new iCloud+ with Apple TV will be released in SG?
Also, how many of you guys registered interest with Mister Mobile? I am in line for a black 18P. Hope I get it.
How come get from MM bro? I supposed you didn't manage to get a set from pre-order on 12 Sep? Actually you're better off getting from Apple store directly. Early days, MM and all 3rd party stores sure jerk up price.
Just set alarm clock every morning 6am camp at Apple Store app. This coming Fri, Sat, Sun sure have ppl offload back to Apple Store and that's when they replenish their Apple Store online app.
End of Sep for iCloud+ with ATV and Arcade
Oic bro, I remember your nick, chatted with you here b4 many years ago. You're also at Android camp now haha. OnePlus 15 is a battery beast phone right? I'm also using android now - Samsung ZF8U, after I sold my 17PM one mth ago.Wanted to use GrabPay for the payment
Hope I do get it, lets see. I am moving back to iOS after 4 years so I have been spending my past few days getting Magsafe chargers, a case and screen protector. Exciting times ahead though I am not looking forward to moving stuff from my current OnePlus 15 to the iPhone. Even if it works its gonna take a day.
Pro max 512gb MM buying at 2460. Probably sell 2540 or so.How come get from MM bro? I supposed you didn't manage to get a set from pre-order on 12 Sep? Actually you're better off getting from Apple store directly. Early days, MM and all 3rd party stores sure jerk up price.
Just set alarm clock every morning 6am camp at Apple Store app. This coming Fri, Sat, Sun sure have ppl offload back to Apple Store and that's when they replenish their Apple Store online app.
End of Sep for iCloud+ with ATV and Arcade
For iPhone 18 pro? or tonight is watch then tomorrow is phone?Review embargo should be lifted later at 8pm SGT
Should be for all the items that are to be collected this Fri bro. 18 Pro, Pro Max, AirPods 5, AW 12. These influencers in one way or another is helping to jerk up or bring down the overall interest in every year’s iPhone new launch.For iPhone 18 pro? or tonight is watch then tomorrow is phone?
updated price is 2568 for BurgundyPro max 512gb MM buying at 2460. Probably sell 2540 or so.
What MM CEO did right was to transform their shop brand from only 1 flagship shop at City Plaza, to their present chain stores across whole of SG. In turn, it brings down the overall craziness exorbitant pricing of newly launch iPhones.Now a days i only trust mister mobile. Last time i used to trust a certain color coded shop but not anymore after my sad case of trying to get a oppo x8 set from them.