iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 11 10.8%

  • Total voters
    102

kuma-mon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
10,524
Reaction score
5,237
Hi guys can anyone advised

i preordered 18pm on shopee. Wanted to trade in my old iphone but didnt had time cos had order very fast.

now preordered liao can still opt for trade in??
 

obichacha

Master Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
3,049
Reaction score
538
Hi guys can anyone advised

i preordered 18pm on shopee. Wanted to trade in my old iphone but didnt had time cos had order very fast.

now preordered liao can still opt for trade in??
Shopee still have extra coupons?
Just check from Lazada have extra 100 off and trade in phone cost
 

ronnlim

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,185
Reaction score
19
I checked lazada all sold out?

Managed to get an iPhone 256GB via shoppe with $128 voucher off using DBS installment cc:)
 

TheSacredSoul

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
32
Any idea when the new iCloud+ with Apple TV will be released in SG?

Also, how many of you guys registered interest with Mister Mobile? I am in line for a black 18P. Hope I get it.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Any idea when the new iCloud+ with Apple TV will be released in SG?

Also, how many of you guys registered interest with Mister Mobile? I am in line for a black 18P. Hope I get it.
How come get from MM bro? I supposed you didn't manage to get a set from pre-order on 12 Sep? Actually you're better off getting from Apple store directly. Early days, MM and all 3rd party stores sure jerk up price.

Just set alarm clock every morning 6am camp at Apple Store app. This coming Fri, Sat, Sun sure have ppl offload back to Apple Store and that's when they replenish their Apple Store online app.

End of Sep for iCloud+ with ATV and Arcade
 

TheSacredSoul

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
32
How come get from MM bro? I supposed you didn't manage to get a set from pre-order on 12 Sep? Actually you're better off getting from Apple store directly. Early days, MM and all 3rd party stores sure jerk up price.

Just set alarm clock every morning 6am camp at Apple Store app. This coming Fri, Sat, Sun sure have ppl offload back to Apple Store and that's when they replenish their Apple Store online app.

End of Sep for iCloud+ with ATV and Arcade

Wanted to use GrabPay for the payment :LOL:

Hope I do get it, lets see. I am moving back to iOS after 4 years so I have been spending my past few days getting Magsafe chargers, a case and screen protector. Exciting times ahead though I am not looking forward to moving stuff from my current OnePlus 15 to the iPhone. Even if it works its gonna take a day.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Wanted to use GrabPay for the payment :LOL:

Hope I do get it, lets see. I am moving back to iOS after 4 years so I have been spending my past few days getting Magsafe chargers, a case and screen protector. Exciting times ahead though I am not looking forward to moving stuff from my current OnePlus 15 to the iPhone. Even if it works its gonna take a day.
Oic bro, I remember your nick, chatted with you here b4 many years ago. You're also at Android camp now haha. OnePlus 15 is a battery beast phone right? I'm also using android now - Samsung ZF8U, after I sold my 17PM one mth ago.

I thought cable to cable transfer using Smart Switch app very fast? Your files alot is it? Mine took less than 30mins to finish trf from 17PM to Fold, inclusive of WA chats backup file.

You buy from MM, I think roughly should be +$80 from RRP for the first few days from 18 Sep. Still alright markup price lar. Before MM became popular around yr2020, other handphone shops like WhyMobile, Mobile Square, RWM, j2mobile could be selling iPhone at least +$150 from RRP for the 1st few days.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,323
Reaction score
6,584
Now a days i only trust mister mobile. Last time i used to trust a certain color coded shop but not anymore after my sad case of trying to get a oppo x8 set from them.
 

rinchan22

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
668
How come get from MM bro? I supposed you didn't manage to get a set from pre-order on 12 Sep? Actually you're better off getting from Apple store directly. Early days, MM and all 3rd party stores sure jerk up price.

Just set alarm clock every morning 6am camp at Apple Store app. This coming Fri, Sat, Sun sure have ppl offload back to Apple Store and that's when they replenish their Apple Store online app.

End of Sep for iCloud+ with ATV and Arcade
Pro max 512gb MM buying at 2460. Probably sell 2540 or so.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
For iPhone 18 pro? or tonight is watch then tomorrow is phone?
Should be for all the items that are to be collected this Fri bro. 18 Pro, Pro Max, AirPods 5, AW 12. These influencers in one way or another is helping to jerk up or bring down the overall interest in every year’s iPhone new launch.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Now a days i only trust mister mobile. Last time i used to trust a certain color coded shop but not anymore after my sad case of trying to get a oppo x8 set from them.
What MM CEO did right was to transform their shop brand from only 1 flagship shop at City Plaza, to their present chain stores across whole of SG. In turn, it brings down the overall craziness exorbitant pricing of newly launch iPhones.

RWM checking of phones very strict when I wanna sell to them last time lol. They could spot scratches that I couldn’t. I prefer to sell to those smaller shops listed at sellup.com.sg.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top