iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 38.4%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 26 26.3%
  • Black

    Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.1%

  • Total voters
    99

rinchan22

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
666
I am also very tempted. I wanna to upgrade my Ultra 2 to Ultra 4 actually... but Apple came out with Ceramic which I previously had before... Now my heart wanna get Ultra but my brain keep thinking of Ceramic.. if only Ceramic had the battery life of Ultra 4.
I gave in and bought the ultra 4
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,416
Reaction score
4,150
I went to see panel on the display set at MBS … got 2 person infront of me generated sysdiagnose on that set. Panel is G9N. The Glacier is so fk pretty !!!! The burgundy cannot sia ….
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,032
Reaction score
10,123
My left hand reach inside my pocket for antidote. Heng my ZF8U antidote managed to save me from the strong poison. I damn free lol, can stay inside Apple Orchard from 1:30pm to 3:30pm to see & play with all the devices & watches.

Oct 23rd go back again.
Stay so long there ah :eek: I just collect, beo the glacier, burgundy and black. In my heart thinking: Heng I take silver, and leave quietly to prevent second thought and to hoot more stuff there. Need to protect wallet
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Buy silver nobody know its not the latest model :o

Buy burgery peepur noes :o
Can la. The silver this year don't have Salonpas pasted on it.

And are you laughing at those who got the gaudy orange last year?? Now it's dam obvious that theirs is the old one.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,416
Reaction score
4,150
Tried a few sets, mainly are G9N panels on Pro Max, very 通透. Saw 1 burgundy Pro Max, GH3 and 1 Burgundy Pro GVC.
 

sam39sg

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
873
I went to see panel on the display set at MBS … got 2 person infront of me generated sysdiagnose on that set. Panel is G9N. The Glacier is so fk pretty !!!! The burgundy cannot sia ….
:s42: :flash: After a year, another colour again. Boarng for a year nia!🤟
1st. Burgundy
2nd. Glacier
3rd. Black
4th. Sliver
5th the Rolex GREEN box. :s13:
IMG-20260918-180000.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top