- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 14,420
- Reaction score
- 4,156
Ya sort of exited from Singapore MarketNope, there is their grocery department, not the rest.
https://www.codilar.com/blog/amazon-marketplace-closure-in-singapore/

Ya sort of exited from Singapore MarketNope, there is their grocery department, not the rest.
for fold phone using internal sp kinda weird due to its folding mechanism. probably cannot use those hard type.Screen protector mostly to protect against scratches, so I don't know in what manner for your use case will it get scratched by accident.
Ya, this is true toofor fold phone using internal sp kinda weird due to its folding mechanism. probably cannot use those hard type.
need to go pdd or tb to scan through what are the available options.
Now become international.Ya sort of exited from Singapore Market
https://www.codilar.com/blog/amazon-marketplace-closure-in-singapore/
Yep but those locally fulfilment all gone ~ international only ~Now become international.
Glacier is really better. You saw the actual phone? It’s really much better imo. If you like burgundy just cancel and buy burgundy. Don’t need regret la, very small issue only..I kind of regretting the Glacier order after male friends telling me that Glacier is better than Burgundy. Lucky is an order still can cancel
u use case so doesn't matter also haha.I kind of regretting the Glacier order after male friends telling me that Glacier is better than Burgundy. Lucky is an order still can cancel
for iphone duo internal screen, what type of sp is preferred? or can ignore?
great to know so can ignore the internal screen for sp. now searching for suitable case for duo.
Bro you see this at 00:40. This guy uses his finger nails to indent hard onto the nano-texture Duo’s screen. Then proceeded to use his nails to scratch it. And even used an atm card to scratch the screen. Screen is still unscathed.
Previously I got post another YouTuber 大耳朵TV, he is the first one that I watched on YouTube who “dare” to use this fingernails test on the nano-texture screen.
Just 1 weak point on this nano-texture material is, oily hands smudges is difficult to rub off and clean, even with a microfibre cloth. PinkyTalks got say in her YouTube. I believe using some water to dampen the microfibre cloth then wipe will do the trick
Ya, I went to MBS store last night to look at it in person. I still prefer the Burgundy.Glacier is really better. You saw the actual phone? It’s really much better imo. If you like burgundy just cancel and buy burgundy. Don’t need regret la, very small issue only.
Contrast mattersu use case so doesn't matter also haha
I thought WhatsApp itself can achieve this now?coming from Android, how to transfer chat history of 2 Whatsapp accounts to IP 18PM?
You want me scold you is it?Don’t worry, this one applies to you![]()
Then even more no diff for me. I usually 20-50% max brightnessYes and no. If you don’t have the knowledge before hand, you can’t tell. The different panels affect the peak brightness of the screen also.
Quite some times liaoIs it just me or Spigen is not available on Amazon these days?
If not for the burgundy, confirm hoot black hahaPixel 11 Pro Matte Black and iPhone 18 Pro Max Black side by side.
![]()
The black iPhone is really black this this year. Haha
Ya.. same, but maybe I would be headache between Black and GlacierIf not for the burgundy, confirm hoot black haha