iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 9.9%

  • Total voters
    101

gnixer

Master Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
4,650
Reaction score
236
Screen protector mostly to protect against scratches, so I don't know in what manner for your use case will it get scratched by accident.
for fold phone using internal sp kinda weird due to its folding mechanism. probably cannot use those hard type.
need to go pdd or tb to scan through what are the available options.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,130
Reaction score
3,180
for fold phone using internal sp kinda weird due to its folding mechanism. probably cannot use those hard type.
need to go pdd or tb to scan through what are the available options.
Ya, this is true too
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,130
Reaction score
3,180
I kind of regretting the Glacier order after male friends telling me that Glacier is better than Burgundy. Lucky is an order still can cancel
 
Last edited:

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,424
Reaction score
4,159
.I kind of regretting the Glacier order after male friends telling me that Glacier is better than Burgundy. Lucky is an order still can cancel
Glacier is really better. You saw the actual phone? It’s really much better imo. If you like burgundy just cancel and buy burgundy. Don’t need regret la, very small issue only.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,122
Reaction score
505
for iphone duo internal screen, what type of sp is preferred? or can ignore?


Bro you see this at 00:40. This guy uses his finger nails to indent hard onto the nano-texture Duo’s screen. Then proceeded to use his nails to scratch it. And even used an atm card to scratch the screen. Screen is still unscathed.

Previously I got post another YouTuber 大耳朵TV, he is the first one that I watched on YouTube who “dare” to use this fingernails test on the nano-texture screen.

Just 1 weak point on this nano-texture material is, oily hands smudges is difficult to rub off and clean, even with a microfibre cloth. PinkyTalks got say in her YouTube. I believe using some water to dampen the microfibre cloth then wipe will do the trick
 

gnixer

Master Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
4,650
Reaction score
236


Bro you see this at 00:40. This guy uses his finger nails to indent hard onto the nano-texture Duo’s screen. Then proceeded to use his nails to scratch it. And even used an atm card to scratch the screen. Screen is still unscathed.

Previously I got post another YouTuber 大耳朵TV, he is the first one that I watched on YouTube who “dare” to use this fingernails test on the nano-texture screen.

Just 1 weak point on this nano-texture material is, oily hands smudges is difficult to rub off and clean, even with a microfibre cloth. PinkyTalks got say in her YouTube. I believe using some water to dampen the microfibre cloth then wipe will do the trick
great to know so can ignore the internal screen for sp. now searching for suitable case for duo.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,130
Reaction score
3,180
Glacier is really better. You saw the actual phone? It’s really much better imo. If you like burgundy just cancel and buy burgundy. Don’t need regret la, very small issue only.
Ya, I went to MBS store last night to look at it in person. I still prefer the Burgundy.
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,943
Reaction score
2,322
Yes and no. If you don’t have the knowledge before hand, you can’t tell. The different panels affect the peak brightness of the screen also.
Then even more no diff for me. I usually 20-50% max brightness
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Pixel 11 Pro Matte Black and iPhone 18 Pro Max Black side by side.

1Awb89D.jpeg

The black iPhone is really black this this year. Haha
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top