iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus #Hissgate?

LeonZai

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
2,452
Reaction score
5
just got mine today.

cEQbyEj.png


even the iOS is the latest no need update.:s13:

moi same as u
 

edrickmark

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
507
Reaction score
19
How bad is it? Any coilwhine? Coilwhine is bad. Sounds like 56K modem. "Hiss" when you place your phone apple logo directly at your ear under heavy load is not really a concern.

How to know my phone got this coilwhine sound or not ? Yesterday night I just run through the octane test and put my ear near the apple logo, yes..I did hear some sound like CPU running .Sound very minimal. My phone factory from F2L China Zhengzhou, week 39 128GB 7 plus jet black
 
Last edited:

blurrry

Master Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
How to know my phone got this coilwhine sound or not ? Yesterday night I just run through the octane test and put my ear near the apple logo, yes..I did hear some sound like CPU running . My phone factory from F2L China Zhengzhou, week 39 128GB 7 plus jet black

is this suppose to be quiet while doing it?
 

newbish

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,999
Reaction score
4
How to know my phone got this coilwhine sound or not ? Yesterday night I just run through the octane test and put my ear near the apple logo, yes..I did hear some sound like CPU running .Sound very minimal. My phone factory from F2L China Zhengzhou, week 39 128GB 7 plus jet black
That sounds minimal and normal enough. Coilwhine sound is very loud and distinct. Almost like electricity when it goes unstable. You can hear it without putting the phone at your ears. Very likely to be recorded in video or interfere with phone calls.
 

jaccc0123

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
I contacted Apple on the second day I received it. Did not demand for a brand new set specifically. CSO was very nice.

Did they send someone to collect back the old box from you? When you receive the phone can you let me know if it is like the same retail packaging. Like the first time they mail to you? Including phone and box etc.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Overall i think those weird sound is random on the set. But how do we going to know our iphone 7/7+ is 1st batch or 2nd batch? So far i try my set taking video and playback didnt heard any sound...

cannot hear is good thing mah, so no need to be bothered which batch is your phone lor..
 

newbish

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,999
Reaction score
4
Did they send someone to collect back the old box from you? When you receive the phone can you let me know if it is like the same retail packaging. Like the first time they mail to you? Including phone and box etc.

Yes, they will send DHL to collect from me, after I receive my new phone.
I will update you guys on the remaining queries when I get it.
 

newbish

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,999
Reaction score
4
My phone arriving tomorrow... from apple. But is week 35. Based on sndeep.info .... and instead of rose gold they put gold... sigh. Hope this week 35 no issues...

when did you order...? how come you are getting a week 35 phone?
 

shootbird666

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Mmm just received mine.

Model: A1784

Factory: F2L - China, Zhengzhou - Foxconn

Year: 2016

Week: 39 (26.09 - 02.10)

Age: Infant
 
Last edited:

newbish

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,999
Reaction score
4
Did they send someone to collect back the old box from you? When you receive the phone can you let me know if it is like the same retail packaging. Like the first time they mail to you? Including phone and box etc.

Just received. Yes brand new as if ordering the first time. MN model number. Everything is new. :)
 

edrickmark

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
507
Reaction score
19
I just try to record a 4K video just now in a very quiet room. When I played a the video and it got the white noise back ground. I try my old 6s plus video and don't have this type of noise so is it this phone got problem ?
 

ProGamer84

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
0
Anyone having this problem on their iphone 7 plus?? I try to hard reset for 2x, which the lcd should come out black screen. But mine came out green, and 1x yellow??:s11::s11: now become like grey color...
 

newbish

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,999
Reaction score
4
Anyone having this problem on their iphone 7 plus?? I try to hard reset for 2x, which the lcd should come out black screen. But mine came out green, and 1x yellow??:s11::s11: now become like grey color...

After reset it's ok, or for short while, or after reset it's grey all the way??
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top