WussRedXLi
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2001
- Messages
- 95,204
- Reaction score
- 11,561

me no ride, no place to put/park my bicycle at home. cleanliness freak like me also will want to clean the bike properly before bringing it into the house. current house just don't have the conditions to do so.
done much homework myself thats y know all the information given. done a few options based on budgets and different components as well.
yes i like speed and i know i will enjoy cycling and i know it can be dangerous for me in various forms
1) ride fast and kena uneven road surfaces and buang!
2) go deeper into the rabbit hole and spend more and more buying different components to try
one middle ground am exploring is bike simulator at home, eg. cycplus T7/wahoo kickr. even with this, not cheap and need spce at home which i hardly have![]()
who joining this biathlon?
https://www.justrunlah.com/race/sembawang-west-biathlon-challenge-2025/#google_vignette
Need to swim 800m
I would but I am already doing 10km running lab on 24 august hahaCalling @sph777
World Acquatics Championship arena swimming pool!
5k + 800m + 5k, really healthy distance
Most importantly - $30 only!
I did sign up for trifactor's run swim run again for next year May. This time, didn't sign up for the longest distance. Signed up for standard: 5.25k run, 1k swim, 10.25k runCalling @sph777
World Acquatics Championship arena swimming pool!
5k + 800m + 5k, really healthy distance
Most importantly - $30 only!
I am 85 kg bui bui at only 1.73m. I am nothing but love handlesIf my whole body looks lean but only belly is protruding, means I didn't train enough? Those of u always run long distances like half/full marathon, all no love handles?
prepare at least $300 for this....no thanks
don't believe its world's lighest shoe129 grams, world lightest shoe even more so than Adidas's race shoe. Tho this one i think less race oriented than Adidas'. I think significantly higher than 300 ah and it's gonna be way OOS at first. Remember the Adidas Pro Evo.
don't believe its world's lighest shoe
1) dowell多威 跑吧pro: slightly over 100g
2) qiaodan乔丹 轻鸿: slightly less than 100g
3) anta 安踏 C202X proto: slightly less than 100g
4) 361 栗蜂miro 99: slightly less than 100g
cconut juice is my main source of electrolytes and helps to control my blood pressure.Compare to my colleagues. U r different.. U ran and burned more calories and deserved the treat after that .
no, me very happy with my bmai jingtan3.0turboso light but dunno how long can it last....
u bought any of these?
I am 85 kg bui bui at only 1.73m. I am nothing but love handles
the main attraction of cycling for me is the feel of speed while feeling cool. also an alternative to running especially during summer which is a huge deterence for meFor those who haven't started ROAD cycling, I will normally advise not to start. I can list so many bad things about it after riding for 3 decades (and slowly dropping off this hobby). There are better alternatives.
don't believe its world's lighest shoe
1) dowell多威 跑吧pro: slightly over 100g
2) qiaodan乔丹 轻鸿: slightly less than 100g
3) anta 安踏 C202X proto: slightly less than 100g
4) 361 栗蜂miro 99: slightly less than 100g
wow me is 80kg bui bui at onlky 1.65m.. i am fattttsI am 85 kg bui bui at only 1.73m. I am nothing but love handles
I would but I am already doing 10km running lab on 24 august haha
u wear jingtan 3.0 turbo can maintain such z2 pace????no, me very happy with my bmai jingtan3.0turbo
too many shoes now also. no space for new ones at the moment. nowadays i run mainly z2-3, 6-8min/km pace. no point buying such shoes
wow me is 80kg bui bui at onlky 1.65m.. i am fatttts
don't believe its world's lighest shoe
1) dowell多威 跑吧pro: slightly over 100g
2) qiaodan乔丹 轻鸿: slightly less than 100g
3) anta 安踏 C202X proto: slightly less than 100g
4) 361 栗蜂miro 99: slightly less than 100g
this whole year with coach from soh's academy goal has been to lose weight but and lost 3 kg from jan. Then went US come back gained back 3 kg. Now up and down. lol. At least my timings are improving.Are u looking forward to slim down? Or don't really care?
that time got discount so I signed up early and didn't know about this biathlon event. Also cause this time running lab is our familiar mbs area rather than ECP hahaWah lao eh......really zhun zhun clash dates.But if running lab is like AHM costs ($20), i'd ditch running lab run. Of coz, it isnt, at $50-60 iirc. And i believe Running Lab setup is rather low-key/simple (bo bian one of coz)
This aquathlon just $35 only.