@milkiee
Another AI trainer, that has Kipchoge's imprint.
https://www.runnersworld.com/training/a69510626/kipchoge-ai-coaching-app-features/
I Tested Eliud Kipchoge’s AI Coaching App, Kotcha. These 3 Features Make It Worth Trying.
Although the app isn’t perfect (yet), having the GOAT in my back pocket was pretty darn cool.
By
Matt RudisillPublished: Nov 21, 2025 3:45 PM EST
Have you ever wanted to train like the
greatest marathoner of all time? Well, now you can… sort of.
Developers worked alongside two-time Olympic gold medal marathoner Eliud Kipchoge—the first (and so far, only) human to run 26.2 in under two hours—and his
NN Running Team to create
Kotcha, the newest AI-powered run coaching app, designed to bring world-class support to every runner.
“Running is a team sport,” Kipchoge said in a press release about the app. “Without my coaches and teammates, I would never have pushed human limits. With Kotcha, we wanted to share not just the training structure, but the full support system that made it possible.”
I tested Kotcha for the better part of a month and discovered three unique tidbits that set it apart from other AI coaching apps. Here’s everything you need to know.
I tested Kotcha for the better part of a month and discovered three unique tidbits that set it apart from other AI coaching apps. Here’s everything you need to know.
............................................................