KSL Mall (Johor)

HushiePuppies

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Messages
20,515
Reaction score
12,630
anyone in KSL lately can help check if they got offer screen protector for S9 Ultra tablet?
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,138
Reaction score
13,167
Holiday Plaza still in operation???
When were you last there? Did you see something to feel they might be closed already? :s31:

I've not been there for quite a few months already, but I believe that big mobile accessories shop in the basement should be doing fine.

Unless they're pulling down the whole place?
 

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
18,420
Reaction score
3,466
When were you last there? Did you see something to feel they might be closed already? :s31:

I've not been there for quite a few months already, but I believe that big mobile accessories shop in the basement should be doing fine.

Unless they're pulling down the whole place?
I thought holiday plaza closed down for good during covid.

It looks like a dead building from the outside.
 

edocmv

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
286
Reaction score
142
I thought holiday plaza closed down for good during covid.

It looks like a dead building from the outside.

still alive n kicking, went there 4 foot massage last wk oni, e basement hp shops all still there. mcdonald's closed.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,138
Reaction score
13,167
I thought holiday plaza closed down for good during covid.

It looks like a dead building from the outside.
Oh, it's still alive after C19. Massage joints, mobile accessories, etc. Not vibrant like before, but many are still doing business. Last I heard, there's a disco place of sorts but not sure if it's still operating coz I hardly visited after nightfall. If looking for case for much older mobile device models, I'd visit that shop in the basement.
 

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
18,420
Reaction score
3,466
Thanks guys..!!

Good to know that it still open for business.

But the condition from the exterior really misleading man.
 

Ginnylim07

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2017
Messages
3,092
Reaction score
567
Anyone knows where to buy cheap toiletries in JB? Besides supermarket and watsons. Things like toothpaste, shower foam, shampoo etc
 

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
6,114
Reaction score
3,087
Thanks!

How about hair salon? Any recommendations?
Hair Salons the entire KSL chao chao got 1 dozen options, you just go ask to see which one cheap cheap loh. Coz I know of good ones, but its not cheap (by JB standards).
 

Ginnylim07

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2017
Messages
3,092
Reaction score
567
Hair Salons the entire KSL chao chao got 1 dozen options, you just go ask to see which one cheap cheap loh. Coz I know of good ones, but its not cheap (by JB standards).
Hi, I don't mind not not cheap ones. I prefer good ones. Pls recommend. Thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top