[M1] Telco iPhone queries/discussions

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
35,228
Reaction score
101
Maybe 4.3.3 or 4.3.4

If want to change hurry.2 wk ago me go apple 1-1 is 4.3.3 too
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
FYI. Brother in law just changed his iPhone with Starhub yesterday. iOS 4.3.5 liao.
 

Makubex

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
825
Reaction score
0

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
11,101
Reaction score
60
camping for ip5 goodies, 20 mths in sep.
wonder if it goes singtel exclusive again?

doubt so only singtel.

refer to the news article.
singtel did make a comment.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_700945.html

THE APPLE iPhone 5 is expected to go on sale here by year-end, and will probably be carried by all three mobile operators.

SingTel chief executive for Singapore, Mr Allen Lew, said at a results briefing this morning that it 'definitely expect(s) to get the iPhone 5'.

He added that Singapore, being a 'tier one' market, has historically been one of the first non-American markets to carry the handset, typically within two months of its launch there, but declined to say when he expected SingTel to have the handset on sale here.

Mr Lew added that it will probably not be exclusive to SingTel, the way it was several years ago when it scored an exclusive deal to carry Apple's second generation handset.
 

teamo66

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Do I need receipt to claim warranty??

My iPhone 4 M1 set has spoilt power button and it is still under 1 year warranty. But the problem is I got this phone from my brother and we don't have the receipt anymore.
Can I still get warranty from M1 in this case?
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,193
Reaction score
3,670
no need receipt. perhaps u may want to call up customer service to check your status first before going down to repair.
 

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2002
Messages
7,386
Reaction score
702
m1 at paragon and plaza sing right?

anyone recently got exchanged? wonder what firmware now..
 

bluexox

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

just want to know if anyone knows anything abt this

I got my iphone from my friend's m1 line, and from what I know I need to go to m1 paragon or ps for any exchanges. And the owner of the line also need to be present. I wonder what how ppl who sell their iphone handle this. If they sold their phone which still has warranty, so they have to always accompany their buyer to m1 when phone has problem??

Wonder if there's any way to 'transfer ownership' or the iphone, so that exchanges don't always have to involve both phone owner and line owner if they are different ppl...
 

iamvinci

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
1,673
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

just want to know if anyone knows anything abt this

I got my iphone from my friend's m1 line, and from what I know I need to go to m1 paragon or ps for any exchanges. And the owner of the line also need to be present. I wonder what how ppl who sell their iphone handle this. If they sold their phone which still has warranty, so they have to always accompany their buyer to m1 when phone has problem??

Wonder if there's any way to 'transfer ownership' or the iphone, so that exchanges don't always have to involve both phone owner and line owner if they are different ppl...

Don't need the owner to go down. Just need the owner phone number and ic number will do. That's what I gave when I went to do exchange for my ip4.
 

Dearboy87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
16,727
Reaction score
3
if i do not have the number and ic of the previous owner? i have nth except the phone the box etc.

can i go down and exchange?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top