whaleshark87
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 9,313
- Reaction score
- 1
M1 plaza sing is closed! They have moved to 313 somerset already

Just bring phone and your IC down.My 3GS 32gb (M1 set) warranty expires in 2 weeks, and I'm looking to get a 1-for-1 exchange before the extended warranty (applecare) ends.
I do not have the original receipt as I bought this handset used.
1. What do I have to bring along, since I don't possess the original receipt?
2. Suppose they run out of stock for replacement sets, and new stock would arrive only after my warranty ends. What should I do in this case?
Thanks![]()
Went to Chong Pang City M1 Dealer to sign up for a free Nokia phone for my dad. The staff said there is an ongoing promo with $80 cash rebate as long as we just submit the documents. When we ask if there is any catch or concerns or terms and conditions, he said no, just the normal, usual phone contracts and penalty. So I signed up and on the documents it's APPLE IPHONE 4s -32GB. Then he present us with $60 cash and said he made a mistake, see wrongly, should be $60 only.
He gave a hand scribbled receipt of a fee of $30 for M1 SIM card ONLY UPON REQUEST.
Yesterday when I go to M1 shop at Bugis to sign up for Iphone 4s, they say one name can only hold on to maximum of 3 IPHONES. (I have already 2 Iphones signed up by my sisters under my name previously)
End up cannot sign up for that and jeopardize the multi-line saver promo and cannot get IPHONE 4S.
WORSE STILL, the Bugis M1 shop staff there said there's no such promotion as NOKIA ASHA 300 is already free, those were just stunts those dealers would use to get and resell the Iphone to make money.
So disappointed and feel so cheated. Also, the staff only charge $26.90 for M1 Sim card there. WHY the difference?
Cannot trust their staff and service with information withheld and professionalism so vague.
EVERYBODY BEWARE!
Went to Chong Pang City M1 Dealer to sign up for a free Nokia phone for my dad. The staff said there is an ongoing promo with $80 cash rebate as long as we just submit the documents. When we ask if there is any catch or concerns or terms and conditions, he said no, just the normal, usual phone contracts and penalty. So I signed up and on the documents it's APPLE IPHONE 4s -32GB. Then he present us with $60 cash and said he made a mistake, see wrongly, should be $60 only.
He gave a hand scribbled receipt of a fee of $30 for M1 SIM card ONLY UPON REQUEST.
Yesterday when I go to M1 shop at Bugis to sign up for Iphone 4s, they say one name can only hold on to maximum of 3 IPHONES. (I have already 2 Iphones signed up by my sisters under my name previously)
End up cannot sign up for that and jeopardize the multi-line saver promo and cannot get IPHONE 4S.
WORSE STILL, the Bugis M1 shop staff there said there's no such promotion as NOKIA ASHA 300 is already free, those were just stunts those dealers would use to get and resell the Iphone to make money.
So disappointed and feel so cheated. Also, the staff only charge $26.90 for M1 Sim card there. WHY the difference?
Cannot trust their staff and service with information withheld and professionalism so vague.
EVERYBODY BEWARE!
[/SIZE]
it's your Fault that you just directly sign for something that doesn't match. You got a Nokia phone but contract put iPhone and you just signed?!?!
There's no free lunch around. Btw, the sim is $26.75.
And i think chong pang plaza is not m1 own shop, is authorized dealer. Authorized dealers are allowed to sell new sims at their own price. But handset price they have to follow m1's. They are not fully controlled by m1.
best go the real m1 shop get your phone lor if possible
paragon m1..........
Hihi would like to ask
If am currently on valuesurf 39/mth on 21st month le would like to change to iPhone value needa pay any penalty?
nope. m1 contact state that after 21 months you can change handset without any penalty
Hey guys, my M1 iphone contract is currently under my friend's name. Would it be possible to change ownership of the plan before the contract ends? ( It's abt 15 months alrdy).