shawn_sboi
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2005
- Messages
- 11,254
- Reaction score
- 4
yes mikeeey
correct 

However he can provided the box at 20% of his stated price isnt it? and Do you know any other seller that have better price ?
It seems 548 are kind of steep. =S
Yea I'm kind of a cheapo. haha.
Hi guys, got a qn here. anybody got any idea how can i purchase an imac but using installment. Here the thing, i only got dbs debit, which i also did inquire w challenger that only credit card is possible for installment for them. So any possible to pay installment using giro kind for example?
Hi guys, got a qn here. anybody got any idea how can i purchase an imac but using installment. Here the thing, i only got dbs debit, which i also did inquire w challenger that only credit card is possible for installment for them. So any possible to pay installment using giro kind for example?
The indirect way would be to take up a small loan of about 4k from the bank (assuming you are working), then slowly pay them back over 2 years.Hi guys, got a qn here. anybody got any idea how can i purchase an imac but using installment. Here the thing, i only got dbs debit, which i also did inquire w challenger that only credit card is possible for installment for them. So any possible to pay installment using giro kind for example?
that would not be worth it cos of the interest. bank loans if interest free are usually short tenure, 1-3mths.The indirect way would be to take up a small loan of about 4k from the bank (assuming you are working), then slowly pay them back over 2 years.
I bought my 15" MBP's Applecare @ iStudio in Orchard Central about 2 weeks back. I asked the sales staff and there was a 20% discount without purchasing of the machine. Ended up, I paid about S$440.00.
I hope this helps. =)
Ohh ? Was it promotion or smth ? That looks good. 440 way cheaper than 548 already.
I asked them but they could not give me a definite answer. Nonetheless, my warranty is expiring in October, so I might as well get it.
If you're driving, do redeem a carpark coupon from the information counter.
I bought my 15" MBP's Applecare @ iStudio in Orchard Central about 2 weeks back. I asked the sales staff and there was a 20% discount without purchasing of the machine. Ended up, I paid about S$440.00.
I hope this helps. =)
I just went there today and got my AppleCare at $411
Thanks for the tip!