also, somehow, all my files cannot be "cut", can only copy them somewhere else! How to fix this?
after copying the file (Command+C), press Command + Option (ALT) + V .. this is more like copy and move the file to the desired location

also, somehow, all my files cannot be "cut", can only copy them somewhere else! How to fix this?
1. It's possible, How To Place Your Widgets On The Desktop [Mac]Hi guys,two questions:
1.how can i make the widgets found on the dashboard appear on my desktop ah? Cos it seems ridiculous to have it in a separate window when they are known as widgets
2. I saw someone mac have this widget on the right that permanently shows all updates/happening/notifications..somewhat like news feed
3. Last dumb qn. The messages that appear,old ones as well in my iphone,can i export and make them appear on my imessage?
No idea.Will there ever be a Macbook Air with Retina Display?
No idea.
There'll only be rumors and who knows what Apple is planning ahead?
you need to buy microsoft office for windows & mac separately.Hi bros/sis,
I am using mac book at home. If I want to install microsoft office can I open the files in office windows pc or vice versa?
Which software should I buy?
Thanks
you need to buy microsoft office for windows & mac separately.
Compare Microsoft Office products - Office.com
Microsoft Office for Mac | Office For Mac
Either that or use parallels to run windows version of office in OSX.
i can't locate the library>messages>attachments folder.
this don't work. /Library/Messages/Attachments
i want to delete all the images coz its taking up my hdd space.
using mountain lion
No idea.
There'll only be rumors and who knows what Apple is planning ahead?