LaoJiaoLaoGao
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2007
- Messages
- 7,012
- Reaction score
- 0
guys need help
after download the new OS
my mouse scrolling become reverse ???
can help ??
system pref -> mouse -> uncheck scroll direction: natural

guys need help
after download the new OS
my mouse scrolling become reverse ???
can help ??
Hi guys, I am staying in singapore, trying to buy an iTunes card specifically for Australia. How can I do it? I tried to register under Australia iTunes for my computer iTunes but the credit card details keeps getting rejected, they said it's not a valid card in Australia even though mine is a visa. Anyone can help?? It's urgent. Thanks. 96229003
do you guys recommend using a keyboard protector, palm guard, screen protector for rMBP?
Thanks.
Your MBP screen is already protected by a layer of glass. It is not required for further protection. I have used my MBP for 5+ years and not a single scratch. I wipe it from time to time using soap and water. I use anything from lint free cloth to tissue paper.
Keyboard protector is not good for the laptop because some of the heat will be dissipated through the keyboard and also the surrounding metal chassis. Those rubber protectors will trap heat.
Palm guard is good to have because from long usage, the dirt on your hands will get trapped on the surface. It is easier to rub away. I have been using moshi one for years and still do not have any visible patches of wear and tear due to friction from the palm. From time to time I will wipe it with Isopropyl alcohol to remove the dirt.
Just a matter of technicality: On the RMBP, the glass of the display is the LCD itself. There is no additional layer of glass like the older notebooks. I believe this is the same with the MBA too.
Keyboard protector hinders heat dissipation a little. However, if you mind oil on the key caps a lot, and/or your fingers are oily... then not much choice.I'm both (mind the oil and fingers are oily...).
Thanks guys for the feedback, will consider a radtech cloth to put on the keyboard before I close my screen
Anyone had issues with USB ports not being detected at all? On late 2012 Macbook Pro here 8,2 model
I was quoted 900+ for motherboard replacement with the same stock that gave a lot of other issues in the past...
I noticed that if i surf web on safari and never close it, those website will also appear in my iPhone.
Is it possible to do it with Firefox instead? I dont really like Safari.![]()
I noticed that if i surf web on safari and never close it, those website will also appear in my iPhone.
Is it possible to do it with Firefox instead? I dont really like Safari.![]()
where can i find Radtech cloth in sg?I have been using Radtech clothes for quite 3-4 years.
Using that to wipe the screen and keyboard every time I use it. Its very nice.
I have also use keyboard protector cos I dont like my keyboard to be "shiny"
where can i find Radtech cloth in sg?
where can i find Radtech cloth in sg?
No idea. Mine was co sharing of shipping charges with some HWZ bro.![]()
do you guys recommend using a keyboard protector, palm guard, screen protector for rMBP?
Thanks.
