Thanks bro. Currently I already bought a new MacBook pro but I feel kinda sad to see it not utilize that much. The Mac Os has also been upgraded although it is hardware limited. I thought the 2GB ram can utilize the SSD space as a virtual drive although I am not that sure for Mac. I know for sure Windows can.
Thanks again bro.
All unix systems today by default utilises the secondary storage, SSD or Mechanical HDD, for virtual memory. Mac OS X is a unix system, so it will do just the same.
SSD may be a lot faster than mechanical HDD, but in comparison to the onboard DRAM, it is still slow. DRAM operates in hundreds of nanoseconds(10^-9), SSD operates in hundreds to thousands of microseconds(10^-6). So we are comparing in magnitudes differences of thousands between DRAM and SSD. If you are lacking in memory for what you want to do, SSD will not save your day. It just make your day slightly better versus a HDD.
You will enjoy performance gain when you first have sufficient DRAM consumption, then you will feel a more snappy system comparing between SSD and HDD.
Modern OS today will cache frequently use data into the memory, so if you have insufficient onboard memory, what you will find lacking is data will more frequently be read from the hard disk instead of serving from the memory directly into the processors for computing.