
anybody got issue with trackpad before? mine kind of unresponsive but clicking still working
mbp retina 15" mid 2015
I am having some problem with my MacBook display and it is only 4 months old; there are some rainbow lines on it and my screen only showing ~75% of the display panel.
FYI, there is no crack on the screen and my MacBook got AppleCare warranty.
Any experts/gurus out there know what is the problem? graphic card problem or something else ? Pleas help and thanks in advance.
Hi guys, I erased my hardisk with the disk utility. Can I still recover photos I had before in iPhoto?
I have a similar problem. Mine is not rainbow but portions of my screen will flash a bit throughout use. When using Chrome browser most of the sites won't load but safari is OK. Now vlc and all other media players can't play video. All these surfaced after i sent in for servicing to fix a different problem. Really kinda give up on the service centres in sg.
I getting a MBP for my daughter attending mass comm in poly. is below specs good enough?
1. i5 2.9GHz
2. 16GB memory
3. 256GB SSD
Anyone knows if the vendor will offer 0 interest instalment plan?
If I get 8GB memory MBP, can i upgrade myself to 16GB easily? I m super noob with apple laptops
You may want to call Apple online store for educational price, they may offer 0 interest instalment plan.
apple store have 0 interest free plan but their price a little higher if i throw in applecare. poly selling MBP that comes with applecare
I getting a MBP for my daughter attending mass comm in poly. is below specs good enough?
1. i5 2.9GHz
2. 16GB memory
3. 256GB SSD
Anyone knows if the vendor will offer 0 interest instalment plan?
If I get 8GB memory MBP, can i upgrade myself to 16GB easily? I m super noob with apple laptops
8gb should be more than enough. its not like she's gonna run vmware/parallels (pretty sure got ppl buy macbook air with way lower specs in the course, at least during my time there were such people)
13"mbp with apple care
apple education store: S$2,118.00 + S$278.00
compare that with the poly bundle, whichever cheaper just take can liao..
and no, u cannot upgrade the ram for all macbook and mbp since 2012/2013
and check if her course need mac due to software, if not windows laptop can liao..