chehjin
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2000
- Messages
- 6,607
- Reaction score
- 854
yeap becoz u believed i will robbed him when i tell him where to go
butt than again u r the ONE who claimed sure can get cheap replacement parts in simlimsquare where i hang ard for kopi
dun put words in my mouth. I listed the example is a fact because I bought it myself and not claim, not guess, not aga.
and I only listed for 1 part where my main point was to bring up the cost of the part is much lower than what people expect and that a large amount goes towards the servicing which is the fact.
i didn't say it is the same for every single parts.
now whether 1 is willing to pay for it is another issue.
anyway, don't bother to reply me. you help in your way, I help in my way.
lets the users of the forum decide on their best course of action.
