May 2013 BTO

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Case by case bax..

His gf PR mahx..My wife also PR and both recently got it only.

As for my side, i only need to submit one extra document which is a front/back of her blue ic to verify PR start date cos CPF contribution 1 month only..

i know why le... cos my gf is comm based salary... so that's why :D

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've got some question hope you guys will help out.

1) I already have a queue number in March bto but exceeded the units available, and now I just got a good queue number for May bto. So will the March bto queue number still be valid after I gotten my May bto queue number? Assume both bto selection date is somewhere around end of August, can I still go for the March appointment if I don't like the May bto units?

2)
Anybody knows is it everyday there will be appointment for selection of flats? Or is it like only few appointments in a week?

Thanks in advance for any answer. :D

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
Gixxerfied,

Can you help me with analyzing Sembawang Eastwave? I really like 4 room unit403 but is it true that it will receive direct afternoon sunlight?

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu05p.nsf/0/13MAYBTOSB3_page_5789/$file/siteplan.htm

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
rollbread,

1) Yes, your March bto is still valid. Your ballot queue number will only be cancelled after you have gone for either appointment and selected a unit.

2) From past bto, it looks like there are appointment for selection of flats almost everyday.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, the wipeout of cpf occurs during 2nd appt - signing lease of agreement or during key collection? :D

devilcup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, the wipeout of cpf occurs during 2nd appt - signing lease of agreement or during key collection? :D
read hdb website lar... it all there...

1st appt aka signing the lease of agreement, dun wipe ur cpf out unless you dun not have enuff there...

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gixxerfied,

Can you help me with analyzing Sembawang Eastwave? I really like 4 room unit403 but is it true that it will receive direct afternoon sunlight?

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu05p.nsf/0/13MAYBTOSB3_page_5789/$file/siteplan.htm

From the map, looks like it..Probably 2-3pm to sunset kind of sun..

2nd appt aka signing of lease only downpayment + stamp and misc fees..

Take keys then reassess HLE, wipe out CPF and confirm loan amt and period..

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
this is the unit i targeted for JW...

based on my observation for the afternoon sun direction (ard 3+pm)

uatj.png

is this a good choice? :s11:

Actually , this is the classic type of unit I will avoid if given a choice. Resale value for morning unit usually slight higher, if this matters to you. The counter argument will be , can turn on AC at night. Well, when you are paying for the actual bill then some will regret.

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
u mean such units is higher demand if sell?

COV tend to be higher. Buyers for resale tend to avoid afternoon sun unit.
And, afternoon sun on kitchen / living room walls vs afternoon sun on bedrooms walls made alot of difference.

If you are the type that intend to sell after 5yrs MOP or rent out entire unit, if given a choice, morning sun unit will be wiser.

kindaichi24

Reaction score
COV tend to be higher. Buyers for resale tend to avoid afternoon sun unit.
And, afternoon sun on kitchen / living room walls vs afternoon sun on bedrooms walls made alot of difference.

If you are the type that intend to sell after 5yrs MOP or rent out entire unit, if given a choice, morning sun unit will be wiser.

wah..how to know if the afternoon sun on living room or bedrooms? any kind soul can help me check if 3 room unit 1115 at block 560A the morning and afternoon sun will be at where?

HDB InfoWEB: Sales Brochure : Buying A New Flat

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.