[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
I am currently running 2 x CrossOver 27Q leh. This monitor looks good but I'll be getting less pixel estate as compared to my current setup.

True true, side by side... :s12::s12::s12:
62atUwf.jpg
 

th3pr0

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
HI GUY, just like to know why you all choosing the goni global seller instead of dream zone which is perfect pixel? is he more reliable?
 

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
The big ass monitor on the left is Wasabi Mango 49" 4K? Are both monitors driven by single graphics card?

Yes, the WM 49" UHD beside Crossover 27" QHD. Both driven by gtx 1070. The benchmark window you see on the WM is running in 1440p. Time to hoot buddy😹😹😹
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Yes, the WM 49" UHD beside Crossover 27" QHD. Both driven by gtx 1070. The benchmark window you see on the WM is running in 1440p. Time to hoot buddy😹😹😹

Wah lau .... you si bei pai leh ... wanna poison me.

Your table and setup are so neat! I won't dare to take a picture of my computer table. Sure "laugh die people". But IIRC, you got the WM 49" for $800+ only right?
 

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
Wah lau .... you si bei pai leh ... wanna poison me.

Your table and setup are so neat! I won't dare to take a picture of my computer table. Sure "laugh die people". But IIRC, you got the WM 49" for $800+ only right?

Haha well I have to keep my table top relatively empty to minimise obstructions as I have a lower-sitting sofa just behind the computer chair where I kick back and chill when watching movies etc on the monitor. Yeah I got it for around the price. WM has a new 'Zen' series which you might wanna check out, may be cheaper too.
 

Teng Zai

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
845
Reaction score
0
Basically the coverage of the panels is lesser. Meaning if you have some pixels here and there they will not allow you to request for an exchange.

Perfect pixel coverage is much better, you can read what they cover.

Pixel perfect used to be really perfect..

Nowadays many sellers, even dream seller use "Perfect Pixel" but if you read properly, most of them don't cover fully.

Many of these sellers state that they only consider "Stuck Pixels" as imperfect, and allow up to 3 stuck pixels for their so called "Perfect" panels.

So technically you can have 2 bright stuck pixels and 10 dead pixels and they'll call it perfect :s22:

Advise to read carefully on their TnCs of Perfect Pixel editions before purchase. I think sellers like AccessoriesWhole still sell true perfect panels.
 

Teng Zai

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
845
Reaction score
0
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top