[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Hi I suspect I got spoilt power adapter as well. Do you mind sharing where to get a replacement for $40?

Is your monitor showing this symptoms?



If yes, can get this power adapter.

Item : 24V 5A 120W AC/DC power supply adapter
Price : About SGD$14.10

$_1.JPG


Source :
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...979473?hash=item5686379e91:g:ZW4AAOSwiYFXK~A7

Then follow this video :



To change the connector.

It will work. Since it is only $14, I bought one and did exactly shown in the video and now I got a spare power adapter for standby.
 

godchuanz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Is your monitor showing this symptoms?

Not exactly the same issue, but a similar issue diagnosed to be due to power adaptor fault - the screen will blank off after some time, needs to turn off power for a short while and turn on again.

Anyway, thanks for the links.

Do you know if there's a place to buy a 4-pin DIN instead of cannibalising the older adaptor? I saw some on aliexpress but they don't have the red/white wires, so a bit worried to follow your procedure. :D
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Not exactly the same issue, but a similar issue diagnosed to be due to power adaptor fault - the screen will blank off after some time, needs to turn off power for a short while and turn on again.

Anyway, thanks for the links.

Do you know if there's a place to buy a 4-pin DIN instead of cannibalising the older adaptor? I saw some on aliexpress but they don't have the red/white wires, so a bit worried to follow your procedure. :D

I didn't bother to find because by using the method I show above, the same connector can be used / switched to different adapter. Plus there is nothing that you can do with the spoilt power adapter.

Or do you have some plans for the spoilt power adapter?

Anyway, I did a quick search but I can't find any. So easiest will be just use back.
 

BarbieDog

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
6,078
Reaction score
0
interested in getting a 27 inch qhd monitor.

any recommendations and where can get cheaper ones?
look at qoo10 but all like no stock and got a lot model, don't know which one to look at.

keep looking at qnix and read at overclock forum that crossover is better now.
 

th3pr0

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
interested in getting a 27 inch qhd monitor.

any recommendations and where can get cheaper ones?
look at qoo10 but all like no stock and got a lot model, don't know which one to look at.

keep looking at qnix and read at overclock forum that crossover is better now.

I'm using crossover fast 144. A QHD monitor with 144hz. So far so good however there is a little blacklight bleeding which seem to be normal even among big brands like Asus and ACER
 

BarbieDog

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
6,078
Reaction score
0
I'm using crossover fast 144. A QHD monitor with 144hz. So far so good however there is a little blacklight bleeding which seem to be normal even among big brands like Asus and ACER

where did you get it? any promotions now?
 

BarbieDog

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
6,078
Reaction score
0
still no discount and stock sia. waiting for goniglobal. hope got a lot discount
 

babyalann

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
I'm personally using the 27Fast crossover 144hz from goni global. Best hoot 2016

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
where did you get it? any promotions now?
I'm using one. CMI. Avoid it. 3 dead pixels. 2 spots that looks like dust. I even paid for the "perfect pixel. In the seller asked me if I want to keep it and issue me a refund on the extras paid for the" perfect pixel" or I can ship it back for another one at my own cost. LLST take the "$50" refund.
Yg8ZOuQl.jpg

f0fyVNBl.png


Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT
 

BarbieDog

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
6,078
Reaction score
0
I'm using one. CMI. Avoid it. 3 dead pixels. 2 spots that looks like dust. I even paid for the "perfect pixel. In the seller asked me if I want to keep it and issue me a refund on the extras paid for the" perfect pixel" or I can ship it back for another one at my own cost. LLST take the "$50" refund.
Yg8ZOuQl.jpg

f0fyVNBl.png


Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

wah got so bad ?

i think really must see luck sia. what are you using know? do you have any recommendation?

I wanna go 27 inch QHD. don't know if i should go 144 hz also cause my budget not very high. $500 already very expensive for me.
 

babyalann

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
I Ordered a pixel perfect version from Goni Global and got about 5 Deadpixels at the corners so it doesnt affect me unless i put my nose on the screen. Goni states that their pixel perfect ver is 0-5 deadpixels so you cant really get 100% perfect.
 

th3pr0

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
you buy from goniglobal also? did you get the perfect pixel?

actually i got from another seller.. dream-zone i think. but they declare the amount as 600 even though i only pay 379 so i had to pay gst.. but still a good price so whatever
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top