Tbh, poor move to split bill esp if juz $40. I always pay the bill on first date whether girl offer or ask me out. Juz reply they can pay for next meal or drinks later and you can see girl's response also.
It's 1 thing when girl offer to pay and when you ask to split bill. Split bill usually = not interested and maybe even wasting time so don't wanna waste money also.
There are some trolls with big egos who hide behind online nick and name call others simp or say split bill or go hc (unless girl suggest) so don't waste money/can find out if girl is gold digger etc. If you don't differentiate them and some sincere posters (offhand I remember some eg @f-o-f! @Spike @Ethan_ @oOBubbleOo @coyote @immortalgamerz @MoeLanYong) even if I don't agree sometimes coz we all have our own values, pov plus I know the situation better, else you are juz gonna screw yourself up.
Overtime I realize most trolls are bitter coz rejected/ghosted by the wrong girl they choose. If you talk to real friends offline, usually they share sincere povs.
Most impt is before deciding to date a girl, juz need to open eyes wide to see what a girl is really like (and need quite abit of time) to be potential mate. If you really like and v gd girl, go all out so you don't regret next time or else don't date.
It's 1 thing when girl offer to pay and when you ask to split bill. Split bill usually = not interested and maybe even wasting time so don't wanna waste money also.
There are some trolls with big egos who hide behind online nick and name call others simp or say split bill or go hc (unless girl suggest) so don't waste money/can find out if girl is gold digger etc. If you don't differentiate them and some sincere posters (offhand I remember some eg @f-o-f! @Spike @Ethan_ @oOBubbleOo @coyote @immortalgamerz @MoeLanYong) even if I don't agree sometimes coz we all have our own values, pov plus I know the situation better, else you are juz gonna screw yourself up.
Overtime I realize most trolls are bitter coz rejected/ghosted by the wrong girl they choose. If you talk to real friends offline, usually they share sincere povs.
Most impt is before deciding to date a girl, juz need to open eyes wide to see what a girl is really like (and need quite abit of time) to be potential mate. If you really like and v gd girl, go all out so you don't regret next time or else don't date.