danxiaogui86
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2003
- Messages
- 11,285
- Reaction score
- 23
can i know what are the website or network tools to test the speed? just got mine install. Thanks.
speedtest.myrepublic.com.sg
can i know what are the website or network tools to test the speed? just got mine install. Thanks.
FYI.
If your concern is the long waiting time for OpenNet to activate the Port 2 of TP, some customers mentioned that they waited 4 to 6 months. Not sure about Fibre Takeover.
speedtest.myrepublic.com.sg
If I upgrade to 1gbps, I have Statics IP and Home Voice. I need to pay again the one time fees ????
Importance is not about OpenNet actually. What i've experienced with the other provider is that they will follow up your 2nd port activation and chase OpenNet for you. They will also call you / email you actively following up your installation.
In MR I wont expect that. My 1Gb application till now no head no tail till I gave up.![]()
C1000942 I am still not getting my bad connection FIXED , contact me!!!
You no head no tail no details how the **** you want people to help you. Connection bad, got try other solutions or not. Not everything is MR fault if you still don't understand.
You are obviously someone who has never worked on the front lines before.
!He has the ticket number so obviously he is not seeking your neither anyone help here except MR staff..!
Where did you see the ticket number?
I only saw Customer ID.
Something wrong with MR Billing department?
I have received 3 emails within 1 day regarding my eStatements.
first day of installation, first day of disappointment, took me a few retry and can't even download a funshion installer file, while there is not problem with my starhub.....
EDIT: On a side note, torrent are faster than my starhub, seem like there are some hit and misses but just can't get it, a simple download that can't work -_-
Lenovo G400s is 10/100Mbps network port only.my laptop specs: lenovo G400s
Ethernet (on the system board) •1G LAN
Hi guys, i just had my installation for my MR.
issue is im being granted 100 mb/ps as per supposed advertised 1 gb
im using LAN wire to play dota, so no reliance on wireless..
MR provided me with cat 5e cable which i confirmed with other friends that I should use cat 6 to reach the 1gb.
my laptop specs: lenovo G400s
Ethernet (on the system board) •1G LAN
shouldnt i not receive cat 6 wire instead?
do i have to purchases it individually?
e/ living in serangoon north district
e/ i use LAN wire all the time to connect, not relying on wireless