I am pretty sure if you read the last few pages, a reasonable amount of people have came posting about spikes and latency problem including myself.
Perhaps I am on Mouse Republic
Just an update for people that actually have went through my posts, I know how you feel and how helpless it is but the spikes are here to stay for now. So far I have got no further updates since my conversation with Justin the supervisor last week and I just spoke to Robin the manager from MR a minute ago. Looks like it will take awhile more since the network engineers are supposedly 'still troubleshooting' and have no concrete explanation for what is going on with the spikes.
I have raised it up several times to the people (csos, supervisors, managers) of the spiking issues from other users on HWZ but they are seemingly oblivious to it. If you guys want to save yourself the explanation, call MR up and tell them this guy from hardwarezone have repeatedly provided findings for you guys since the ticket was opened on the 27th of July and this is exactly the problem you guys are facing just that I took it to a next level to dissect it for you guys. Ticket number #40033.
I have a mixture of emotions these days, I am finally relieved that I have come into contact with people like Justin and Robin that isn't talking to me like an automated machine and giving me empty promises and they are seemingly ready to help me out however they can. I am however really tired of waiting without an update of some sort, I always have to chase and call MR up only to know that "oh.. we don't know if there are any updates..etc for you"
Robin have promised to get someone to call me back on Monday and I will as magnanimous as I am continue to wait again and hopefully to get a resolution soon.
PS: Just for sharing purpose, ping output taken at the time of this post.
MR_09_08_2014