Groudon
Member
- Joined
- May 4, 2013
- Messages
- 359
- Reaction score
- 137
Sian on a Sunday too.
Still down... -_-

Sian on a Sunday too.
Was wondering the same myself, a friend and I are having an issue where half of the Internet is down except certain sites such as Facebook. No one complained since 1130 though, which is when it started.
All my network stuff not working at all damnit.
Punggol down too.
Still down... -_-
Bukit panjang Here also down...sian...
Notice this intermittent disconnect for a couple of week.
Any news so far from MR whenever such disconnects happen?
gah netgear is a really good brand - should have gone for this instead :/
EDIT: where are you sourcing all your Cat6 cables though? using a switch means I need a bunch of them

Hi xRenol, I need a stable and reliable network for the following.You can google to find out what is the "Dark" side.
What is your Internet usage?
Apart from the infamous MR customer service, another point to note is the inconsistent billing date.
can buy from taobao.
I'm using nexus cat 6 last time i took from my workplace.![]()
Hi xRenol, I need a stable and reliable network for the following.
1. Work from home. Stable network is important during my time at home working.
2. Online streaming (Football, Sports)
3. Downloading of Dramas, Movies and Serials.
What do you recommend?
*Btw, until now MR still haven get back to me even after writing an email last week.
Thanks bro for the advice.You can consider ViewQwest if price is not a concern.
Have the right expectation that stable and reliable network does not mean zero downtime.
Note: I am just another MR user.
Thanks bro for the advice.
I'm not expecting zero downtime, but I can't afford frequent downtime and yet I can't reach anyone via phone. Atm, I'm using Singtel and they do have their fair share of downtime over the years, but at the very least, I can get technical support most of the times.
Goodness! Really thank you for your advice and comments.As of now, the waiting time for MR customer service is very long or close to non existence.![]()
I just subscribed to MR from red camp and waiting for installation date. (Hope didn't make the wrong choice.
so just wanna know if that Teleport function is useful? Or should I cancel it? It seems like its auto enabled for new sign up.