MyRepublic Mobile discussion thread

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
I've 3 lines under my name and I've always pay my phone bills and credit bills in time. Why do they consider me as a bad credit rating?

Maybe check with MR to find out why loh. Then u can share with others here.
 

skrw105

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
35
WFH. still have 0.96/ 1gb for the next 2 weeks.
5 gb is not useful for me at all.
can donate? :s13:
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,269
Reaction score
9,025
The extra 5gb quite useless since most are wfh. I'd probably turn off my wifi just to use it. I still have more than 4gb left for this month. Haha.
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
Just signed up another Lite plan under my wife’s name (SPR), no deposit required. Delivery date 1 Jun 20.
 

24thchromosome

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
837
Reaction score
38
main line is singtel to starhub to m1 to redone $8 to myrepublic lite :o

but starhub + redone, reception is not so good in yuhua + EW underground line, 4g a bit slower than M1 + Singtel

Is your MR lite on M1 network? How is your experience?

I'm still on UNO plan, using starhub, when it started, I keep having missed calls even though phone did not ring. Many of the times, missed lots of job opportunities. Would really hope they switch to M1 network soon.

I have the exact same problem under redone (starhub) plan. :o
Just today phone never ring for whole day and suddenly late afternoon got over 7 SMS notifications from redone alerting on missed calls. Upon checking, those numbers all from singtel side. So now I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship from redone to MR if it is indeed on M1 network as I recalled last time with circlelife using M1 network never have this problem.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,421
Reaction score
18,604
Is your MR lite on M1 network? How is your experience?



I have the exact same problem under redone (starhub) plan. :o
Just today phone never ring for whole day and suddenly late afternoon got over 7 SMS notifications from redone alerting on missed calls. Upon checking, those numbers all from singtel side. So now I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship from redone to MR if it is indeed on M1 network as I recalled last time with circlelife using M1 network never have this problem.
M1 never had this problem. I thought on MyRepublic starhub faces this, till I saw also main Starhub users commented here that they also faced the issue. And now you mentioned Redone too.

The phantom of missed calls is really irritating, I missed job offers because of this. Kns
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,121
Reaction score
8,421
Is your MR lite on M1 network? How is your experience?



I have the exact same problem under redone (starhub) plan. :o
Just today phone never ring for whole day and suddenly late afternoon got over 7 SMS notifications from redone alerting on missed calls. Upon checking, those numbers all from singtel side. So now I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship from redone to MR if it is indeed on M1 network as I recalled last time with circlelife using M1 network never have this problem.

so far did not have any problem with reception for calls + data, did not travel by mrt to town, only go to jem, westgate, imm + yuhua mkt these days

got volte using xiaomi mi note 10, calls are crystal clear :s22:

I don't know if I experience any no ring missed calls these days, since not working nobody call me, only i call people :s22:
 
Last edited:

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,421
Reaction score
18,604
so far did not have any problem with reception for calls + data, did not travel by mrt to town, only go to jem, westgate, imm + yuhua mkt these days

got volte using xiaomi mi note 10, calls are crystal clear :s22:

I don't know if I experience any no ring missed calls these days, since not working nobody call me, only i call people :s22:

the starhub network at yuhua still bad?The missed calls you won't know, because you don't see any missed calls.

I've got a call after some recruiters that they called me but I did not pick up, then I go call log and find no missed calls. Oh my..
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,121
Reaction score
8,421
the starhub network at yuhua still bad?The missed calls you won't know, because you don't see any missed calls.

I've got a call after some recruiters that they called me but I did not pick up, then I go call log and find no missed calls. Oh my..

With starhub, at my home is normally phone hang when pickup incoming calls, not only once, is many times, so I always afraid to receive important calls at home. :s22:

so many times that I go buy a new phone, initially I thought my phone OS or hardware upslorry.

But strange that redone did not cause my phone to hang, is starhub, maybe network improve, I dunno :s22:

miss calls no ring, i ever experience outside yuhua area at my workplace. Got once with redone, ppl said called me but my phone did not have any recent history of missed calls or any sms to indicate miss call :s22:
 

steven168z

Master Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
3,399
Reaction score
171
With starhub, at my home is normally phone hang when pickup incoming calls, not only once, is many times, so I always afraid to receive important calls at home. :s22:

so many times that I go buy a new phone, initially I thought my phone OS or hardware upslorry.

But strange that redone did not cause my phone to hang, is starhub, maybe network improve, I dunno :s22:

miss calls no ring, i ever experience outside yuhua area at my workplace. Got once with redone, ppl said called me but my phone did not have any recent history of missed calls or any sms to indicate miss call :s22:

wow.. is redone that bad?
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,121
Reaction score
8,421
another thing I noticed with MVNO such as circleslife and redone, when there's an incoming sms when your phone is off, you will not receive this sms after you ON the phone.

I tried with myrepublic lite, i can receive the sms after I switchon my phone.
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,121
Reaction score
8,421
wow.. is redone that bad?

as long did not hang my phone when receiving call, I am Ok with redone.

incoming sms when my phone is off, not a concern since nowadays ppl use whatapp, only those banks transaction alert, otp + singpass use sms~

incoming call phone did not ring, I only know once.

reception wise, I find EW underground data was slow
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
Anyone knows will there be extra charge if get new number first and then port over at later date?

No charge.
https://support.myrepublic.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360009018714-I-am-an-existing-MyRepublic-subscriber-can-I-port-in-my-number-from-another-telco-
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top