- Joined
- Mar 22, 2011
- Messages
- 45,421
- Reaction score
- 18,605
Compensation email is in.
5GB extra data for everyone
$5 bill rebate for those on unlimited plan
5GB extra data for everyone
$5 bill rebate for those on unlimited plan

I've 3 lines under my name and I've always pay my phone bills and credit bills in time. Why do they consider me as a bad credit rating?
Compensation email is in.
5GB extra data for everyone
$5 bill rebate for those on unlimited plan

WFH. still have 0.96/ 1gb for the next 2 weeks.
5 gb is not useful for me at all.
can donate?![]()

Just signed up another Lite plan under my wife’s name (SPR), no deposit required. Delivery date 1 Jun 20.
New number or porting?
main line is singtel to starhub to m1 to redone $8 to myrepublic lite
but starhub + redone, reception is not so good in yuhua + EW underground line, 4g a bit slower than M1 + Singtel
I'm still on UNO plan, using starhub, when it started, I keep having missed calls even though phone did not ring. Many of the times, missed lots of job opportunities. Would really hope they switch to M1 network soon.

New number. Will port over at a later date.
M1 never had this problem. I thought on MyRepublic starhub faces this, till I saw also main Starhub users commented here that they also faced the issue. And now you mentioned Redone too.Is your MR lite on M1 network? How is your experience?
I have the exact same problem under redone (starhub) plan.
Just today phone never ring for whole day and suddenly late afternoon got over 7 SMS notifications from redone alerting on missed calls. Upon checking, those numbers all from singtel side. So now I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship from redone to MR if it is indeed on M1 network as I recalled last time with circlelife using M1 network never have this problem.
Is your MR lite on M1 network? How is your experience?
I have the exact same problem under redone (starhub) plan.
Just today phone never ring for whole day and suddenly late afternoon got over 7 SMS notifications from redone alerting on missed calls. Upon checking, those numbers all from singtel side. So now I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship from redone to MR if it is indeed on M1 network as I recalled last time with circlelife using M1 network never have this problem.


so far did not have any problem with reception for calls + data, did not travel by mrt to town, only go to jem, westgate, imm + yuhua mkt these days
got volte using xiaomi mi note 10, calls are crystal clear
I don't know if I experience any no ring missed calls these days, since not working nobody call me, only i call people![]()
the starhub network at yuhua still bad?The missed calls you won't know, because you don't see any missed calls.
I've got a call after some recruiters that they called me but I did not pick up, then I go call log and find no missed calls. Oh my..



With starhub, at my home is normally phone hang when pickup incoming calls, not only once, is many times, so I always afraid to receive important calls at home.
so many times that I go buy a new phone, initially I thought my phone OS or hardware upslorry.
But strange that redone did not cause my phone to hang, is starhub, maybe network improve, I dunno
miss calls no ring, i ever experience outside yuhua area at my workplace. Got once with redone, ppl said called me but my phone did not have any recent history of missed calls or any sms to indicate miss call![]()
wow.. is redone that bad?
Anyone knows will there be extra charge if get new number first and then port over at later date?