
No news. Now circuit breaker, their staffs all work from home. So decision and talking to starhub might need to take awhile longer.Uno upgrade no news liao?
Sent from Amazon using GAGT
are there any way to waive off $100 deposit? can it e done register at outlets?
I am guessing the same as well. My monthly telco bills across Singtel and M1 are in the $350 range. 5 lines, 1 broadband - most likely considered high risk for a single person.
Oh well. Fuk that $100 deposit requirement.
$100 deposit requirement depending on your age. Normally Old enough applicant they do not ask for it.
I'm old enough le bah. 30+ liao. haha. I believe it's the 5 M1 lines i have all under my NRIC which could be deemed high risk. My accounts are always overpaid though, right now is 3mths overpaid.
Nvm bah. I might just reassign my parents' lines back to their NRIC to avoid paying $100 deposit.
I'm old enough le bah. 30+ liao. haha. I believe it's the 5 M1 lines i have all under my NRIC which could be deemed high risk. My accounts are always overpaid though, right now is 3mths overpaid.
Nvm bah. I might just reassign my parents' lines back to their NRIC to avoid paying $100 deposit.
I received the sim card for lite plan yesterday And the porting was done without any warning or notification.
Anyway. Want to ask. For payment, do I have to "manually" pay thru the app every month? I thought that they will automatically charge to my credit card each month? Thx.
It will be charged automatically to your credit card every month. You can use the app to see your bill too
Can I port from my tpg line (free trial) to Lite ?
Yes you can.
Free trial plan can? I’m migrating to paid plan for a month then port to CL $0 plan. Can’t let go that nice TPG number.
If you still have the CL Flexi ($0 plan), and the line wasn’t a ported-in number before, you can do so.
Porting into CL can only be done once, either directly port in during signup or replacing existing CL number with ported number later on.
It will be charged automatically to your credit card every month. You can use the app to see your bill too
Nope. They emailed me the bill every month and then I'll have about a week to manually pay through the app. Not autonomically deduct.
