MySejahtera App

luei74

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2001
Messages
28,985
Reaction score
6,972
After Fully Vaccinated granted. Remember to fill in the white-card under ->Travel for XX XX XX, travel date, flight info n address in My.
Take note #8) Do you travel to M'sia at least (3) times in week?

Must select YES! If need to stay for few days.
 

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
6,806
Reaction score
430
For those wanna obtain the "Fully vaccinated" orange status. Under helpdesk -> option L "I have received my vaccination overseas and..." and proceed to input your 1st, 2nd and booster shot with screen shot jpg of your cert, checked after few more days, your status should change to partially vaccinated, wait for 1 or 2 days again, it should change to Fully vaccinated! ;)
Thanks for this information!

I've resubmitted with the above steps as mine did not show Fully Vaccinated since 2 weeks ago. Hopefully will get the proper status soon.

Not that I can travel any time soon. Passport still haven't applied yet. :ROFLMAO:
 

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
6,806
Reaction score
430
Thanks for this information!

I've resubmitted with the above steps as mine did not show Fully Vaccinated since 2 weeks ago. Hopefully will get the proper status soon.

Not that I can travel any time soon. Passport still haven't applied yet. :ROFLMAO:
Now the app shows that I'm fully vaccinated! Refreshed around 1pm, and saw the status changed!

Malaysia, here I come!!


Once I get my passport again.

After I apply for it.

When I can go take the passport photos.

:s13::s13::s13:
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
]I’m driving over.
all done and did my research.
from what I know you need to update your mySJ app ensure it’s vaccinated and also ICA arrival card upon coming back.
but I heard from others it’s a must to do
1)my safe travel
2)travellers card
I query from my Malaysian friend who works here , he told me no need so which is which



Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
9,137
Reaction score
787
]I’m driving over.
all done and did my research.
from what I know you need to update your mySJ app ensure it’s vaccinated and also ICA arrival card upon coming back.
but I heard from others it’s a must to do
1)my safe travel
2)travellers card
I query from my Malaysian friend who works here , he told me no need so which is which



Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Via plane, maybe need mysafe travel & travellers card?
 

hellhole

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2001
Messages
4,046
Reaction score
620
hey guys... sorry to side track a little...
where can we get the touch and go card now that we have to pay to cross...
 

fake_oranges

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
21,135
Reaction score
8,057
hey guys... sorry to side track a little...
where can we get the touch and go card now that we have to pay to cross...

1) Buy online and hope not to get scammed
2) Buy the Ez Link X TnG card in SG and drive in. At the MY customs side you will get stuck. So ask the fella where to top up. While the cars behind you curse you and your whole family and descendants, make the top up
3) Take bus go in. From CIQ take overhead bridge to City Square Mall. Go buy the TnG. Eat fish head curry near City Square mall (outside)

Heng i link my card to TnG app. Only in 2028 then expire
 

hellhole

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2001
Messages
4,046
Reaction score
620
1) Buy online and hope not to get scammed
2) Buy the Ez Link X TnG card in SG and drive in. At the MY customs side you will get stuck. So ask the fella where to top up. While the cars behind you curse you and your whole family and descendants, make the top up
3) Take bus go in. From CIQ take overhead bridge to City Square Mall. Go buy the TnG. Eat fish head curry near City Square mall (outside)

Heng i link my card to TnG app. Only in 2028 then expire
i do have that as well... but dont you need to have data to access that part of it?
you have to start the app, then toll -> Tngcard.. then tap the physical card... i was in an underground car park just now and i tried to access the tngcard part ... it just say not available so i guess it need some data... i haven't had the chance to use it since i got it... so i am not sure
 

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
9,137
Reaction score
787
1) Buy online and hope not to get scammed
2) Buy the Ez Link X TnG card in SG and drive in. At the MY customs side you will get stuck. So ask the fella where to top up. While the cars behind you curse you and your whole family and descendants, make the top up
3) Take bus go in. From CIQ take overhead bridge to City Square Mall. Go buy the TnG. Eat fish head curry near City Square mall (outside)

Heng i link my card to TnG app. Only in 2028 then expire
i do have that as well... but dont you need to have data to access that part of it?
you have to start the app, then toll -> Tngcard.. then tap the physical card... i was in an underground car park just now and i tried to access the tngcard part ... it just say not available so i guess it need some data... i haven't had the chance to use it since i got it... so i am not sure
Don't be too excited that your TnG card were linked up to the app.
This is my side experience when i drove in yesterday.
Both of my cards were linked up in the app since 2019. Both not expired. (Expiry date printed behind each card) Both had values inside. Shown in the apps. One of the card was Watson card and the other was the normal ones.
At the JB gantry, we need to tap once on each readers: Tried the normal one, it did not work on both reads, used the Watson card, it works.
 

fake_oranges

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
21,135
Reaction score
8,057
i do have that as well... but dont you need to have data to access that part of it?
you have to start the app, then toll -> Tngcard.. then tap the physical card... i was in an underground car park just now and i tried to access the tngcard part ... it just say not available so i guess it need some data... i haven't had the chance to use it since i got it... so i am not sure

i never used the app even before covid
always use my TnG card to tap
And I always have data when going in
 

hellhole

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2001
Messages
4,046
Reaction score
620
Don't be too excited that your TnG card were linked up to the app.
This is my side experience when i drove in yesterday.
Both of my cards were linked up in the app since 2019. Both not expired. (Expiry date printed behind each card) Both had values inside. Shown in the apps. One of the card was Watson card and the other was the normal ones.
At the JB gantry, we need to tap once on each readers: Tried the normal one, it did not work on both reads, used the Watson card, it works.
thanks for this. i think the ezlink + tng card will be back on sale soon... hope to get one as a backup
 

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,162
Reaction score
19
Hi guys sorry just to check I registered the address putting my Singapore home address and my state as Johor. Now I have submitted all the 3 doses as proof and it’s showing myself as fully vaccinated. My profile is showing that I’m a Malaysian though… will it have any problem when I fly to KL or Penang??
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,161
Reaction score
13,175
Hi guys sorry just to check I registered the address putting my Singapore home address and my state as Johor. Now I have submitted all the 3 doses as proof and it’s showing myself as fully vaccinated. My profile is showing that I’m a Malaysian though… will it have any problem when I fly to KL or Penang??
Go into the app to get your Nationality updated:

- Tap AC (the part with your name there)
- My Personal Details
- Help
- 6. My Nationality is incorrect, and I would like to update my correct Nationality.

Get copy of passport ready to be attached.
 

hellhole

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2001
Messages
4,046
Reaction score
620
Hi guys sorry just to check I registered the address putting my Singapore home address and my state as Johor. Now I have submitted all the 3 doses as proof and it’s showing myself as fully vaccinated. My profile is showing that I’m a Malaysian though… will it have any problem when I fly to KL or Penang??
a lot of people mention that the customs dont really care about this... so far...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top