New forum: Bugs reporting list!

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,560
Reaction score
15,630
randomly my browser will tell me i need to accept cookies but after i refresh it is ok :frown:
 

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,252
Reaction score
861
now use duckduckgo browser will have the white lag when loading page, only started I think in the past couple of days
 

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
13,791
Reaction score
8,163
Device: Samsung S20 FE
Browser: Firefox for Android Beta
uBlock Origin: On

I cannot enter any threads. Nothing happens when I tap on the title link other than it being selected (from white to green, I'm on dark mode). When I tap on the TS picture in the same page, there's a popup with the "Follow", "Ignore", "Start conversation" buttons. To go inside a thread, I have to press and hold the title, then open in new tab.
 
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
5,188
Reaction score
2,759
Device: Samsung S20 FE
Browser: Firefox for Android Beta
uBlock Origin: On

I cannot enter any threads. Nothing happens when I tap on the title link other than it being selected (from white to green, I'm on dark mode). When I tap on the TS picture in the same page, there's a popup with the "Follow", "Ignore", "Start conversation" buttons. To go inside a thread, I have to press and hold the title, then open in new tab.
Having this problem but on iOS safari
 

nottibeans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
14,320
Reaction score
445
I long time nvr visit this forum... not used to the new format..looks more complicated and use more resources.. got problem posting reply with opera mini browser on android phone.
 

Eternit

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
262
can someone teach my how to upload pics without having to host it under a link? Now the only option I see is upload via a URL? why cant just upload from phone / PC storage?
 

MrHighlander

Master Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
3,332
Reaction score
100
Wanted to ask - is there a app coming out soon? Really miss the app

The web-based forum is inconvenient compared to the app

Thanks
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,127
Reaction score
3,114

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,127
Reaction score
3,114
If your main aim is to not see ads, that won't be solved with an app.

However, if it's anything else, we'll try our best to further refine the mobile view. :)
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,127
Reaction score
3,114
sorry to hijack but how do i see the "likes i have given"? old forum used to have this...

also how to see my bookmarks..

Hmm, I think there are only reactions received... not given:-
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/reactions
Click on your avatar for the control panel drop down ==> you'll see Bookmarks (which is to keep track of selected posts), and Your Watched Threads (to bookmark threads).
 

doogyhatts

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
14,479
Reaction score
4,185
Apparently, Imgur videos will autoplay if the gallery address is combined with the item address.
If the item address is only used, then it will remain as a static image.
 

doogyhatts

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
14,479
Reaction score
4,185
There is now stalling during initial loading on Mac OS.
 
Last edited:

michael2000

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
49
The present forum pages have improved a lot over the previous page format.
The improvements here and there have been thoughtful. one example is the topic title at the bottom of the page. Now we don't have to scroll to the top and click.

Great work, thank you
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,560
Reaction score
15,630
Conversation function, some1 click leave but when we continue to chat, the person cannot see...

is this a bug?
 

alchemist_acid

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
33,706
Reaction score
2,865
identified a video autoplay issue

Link: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/who-like-to-jiak-jagung-with-butter-de.6536078/
Web browser: Firefox 89.0

Opened this thread in a new tab from the main edmw page
The reddit video starts to play on its own
After closing the tab, the reddit video is still playing on the main edmw page (This is indicated by the playing icon on the tab.)

1. Can disable auto-play features of all media?
2. Can identify why media is played on the main edmw page instead of the thread page?

@PoloBoiBoi had identified and reported similar issues earlier, but there seems to be no resolution.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top