
on top of base price ,still gotta spend on accessories..hais
I bought both my first MBP in 2010 and last year's model at iStudio and Nubox respectively and they do give accessories such as laptop sleeve and keyboard protector. Screen protector I've to purchase myself and also not very cheap.
On top of these, I got myself the magic mouse also as I don't like to use trackpads.

now gotta spend additional on hubs etc if want to it for basic stuff like connecting thumb drives, hdmi etc.![]()
its sad when they remove the magsafe charging port
really save me from repair cost when i tripped on the power cord
you know griffin made a "magsafe" for USB C.
https://griffintechnology.com/us/device/laptops/breaksafe-magnetic-usb-c-power-cable

anyone has chosen to upgrade the ram to 16GB for 13-inch model?![]()
anyone has chosen to upgrade the ram to 16GB for 13-inch model?![]()
anyone has chosen to upgrade the ram to 16GB for 13-inch model?![]()
Me, on the max base config for 13-inch touch bar model. For future-proof purposes.
Decided to make the plunge after reading online reviews these past two days. Did make a dent on my wallet, but oh well, waited for more than a year for Skylake refresh.
Shipping expected first week of Dec. Guess the late decision cost me early shipping of 2-3 weeks on launch day.

Adapters wise... I dun really mind... For my daily usage and school usage, just need an SD card slot and USB ports...
Non illuminated apple logo? I actually prefer something simpler... Just the logo itself made the laptop look more premium(in my pov).
Fyi, new models do not have usb ports or sd card slot, only thunderbolt 3 ports.
can anyone convince taking mcpro 13'' instead of xps13 pls. i been waiting for mcpro for 1.5 years for this release but the price is shocking