New MacBooks and Recommendations

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Apple should really take intel out of the silicon equation, and design their own CPU

You should know they have been designing their own CPU to use on MacBooks. Just wait for the day Intel is screwed.
 

EJB

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2001
Messages
53,186
Reaction score
9,586
Ordered my 15" space grey with upgrades to the video ram and apple care.

Will reach by December, woohoo~
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
thanks for the prompt reply! My fren has no problem too, idk whats wrong with my windows laptop LOL.

Dont mind me asking buy the steps to buy is:

1. Go to apple education website, click on the mbp button

2. For me i select the 13 inch mbp silver ($2438)

3. Scroll down without customizing anything, click add to bag

4. Skip adding any accessories, click review bag

5. Here comes the problem, bag shows 15 inch space grey mbp...

when you see this kind of issue on any website, you clear the web cache/cookies and the problem will usually go away.
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
150,482
Reaction score
11
:s11:
side note , here notice some order via online Apple SG website.

I curious anyone happen to order iMac online beside macbook pro

when they deliver come , what things they do?

just unpack show you those things , accessories are inside

than you check that it?
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
:s11:
side note , here notice some order via online Apple SG website.

I curious anyone happen to order iMac online beside macbook pro

when they deliver come , what things they do?

just unpack show you those things , accessories are inside

than you check that it?
they get an old uncle (serious) to call you to confirm you are ready to receive the delivery.

that same uncle will pass you the box. you sign the delivery. done.

anything you can call Apple support later. they will pick up the box from you if there is something wrong. if you are worried, give the support a call first
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
150,482
Reaction score
11
they get an old uncle (serious) to call you to confirm you are ready to receive the delivery.

that same uncle will pass you the box. you sign the delivery. done.

anything you can call Apple support later. they will pick up the box from you if there is something wrong. if you are worried, give the support a call first

:o
I never try before their online order. I do know a lot order iPhone via online

but I curious how iMac and macbook pro delivery like

so basically they just send to you , sign that it

never open the box let you see ?

anything miss or what call Apple support simple as that huh?

last time you order what??

so what you see online that price is the Final payment , pay via credit card , debit card that it?

Free delivery right this is what I saw from their site.
 

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
12,943
Reaction score
0
does Best Denki sell only base model? or can order customize model
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
:o
I never try before their online order. I do know a lot order iPhone via online

but I curious how iMac and macbook pro delivery like

so basically they just send to you , sign that it

never open the box let you see ?

anything miss or what call Apple support simple as that huh?

last time you order what??

so what you see online that price is the Final payment , pay via credit card , debit card that it?

Free delivery right this is what I saw from their site.
ordered iMac and MBP last time.

i don't remember they will wait for you to inspect anything missing or not.

actually i can see that you dont feel secure. jus give them a call, you will feel more confident to make the order.

price wise. yes. that is the final price. nothing more than what is shown. Apple's online store very simple one. checkout and wait for delivery. like how it is when ordering iPhone.

unless, you have put a comment for them to call you back
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
150,482
Reaction score
11
ordered iMac and MBP last time.

i don't remember they will wait for you to inspect anything missing or not.

actually i can see that you dont feel secure. jus give them a call, you will feel more confident to make the order.

price wise. yes. that is the final price. nothing more than what is shown. Apple's online store very simple one. checkout and wait for delivery. like how it is when ordering iPhone.

unless, you have put a comment for them to call you back

actually I also want to make it chop chop, I don't mind they just send to me , just ask me knowledge the delivery is done , sign that it.

than I slowly open the box , set up . " perhaps touch wood , really unlucky lo " happen to pick up a lemon set.

than a bit troublesome , have to call apple support

but you claim , they will come to pick up " so again need to wait for the new set to come ??? "


Is not I feel insecure how their delivery done on iMac or macbook pro , just feel curious how the delivery done on the spot when they bring to your door step ..and really dam unlucky get a " lemon set " after setup discover some defects etc how the proceed works etc


Last time I buy iMac is on the spot , the staff turn one just let me see at least it can turn on than pack back inside the box , I ownself carry it back home. although is 21inch I already feel zzz


so curious how home delivery is done etc.

:s34:
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
actually I also want to make it chop chop, I don't mind they just send to me , just ask me knowledge the delivery is done , sign that it.

than I slowly open the box , set up . " perhaps touch wood , really unlucky lo " happen to pick up a lemon set.

than a bit troublesome , have to call apple support

but you claim , they will come to pick up " so again need to wait for the new set to come ??? "


Is not I feel insecure how their delivery done on iMac or macbook pro , just feel curious how the delivery done on the spot when they bring to your door step ..and really dam unlucky get a " lemon set " after setup discover some defects etc how the proceed works etc


Last time I buy iMac is on the spot , the staff turn one just let me see at least it can turn on than pack back inside the box , I ownself carry it back home. although is 21inch I already feel zzz


so curious how home delivery is done etc.

:s34:

They will just deliver it to your place like any other items. You signed and then they will leave. You just have to unbox and test out the system.

If you found out you got a lemon set or that it comes with any other issues, just give apple a call and they will send you a new set with a return shipping label.

Follow the instruction (that comes with the return label) and wait for the delivery guy to pick it up while enjoying your newly replaced iMac.
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
150,482
Reaction score
11
They will just deliver it to your place like any other items. You signed and then they will leave. You just have to unbox and test out the system.

If you found out you got a lemon set or that it comes with any other issues, just give apple a call and they will send you a new set with a return shipping label.

Follow the instruction (that comes with the return label) and wait for the delivery guy to pick it up while enjoying your newly replaced iMac.

:s11:
I mean order via Apple SG website not USA APPLE store.

so basically if " got lemons set " just call SG apple support , they will send you a new set upon reach your place they just pick up the lemon set without question ask simple as that?
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
:s11:
I mean order via Apple SG website not USA APPLE store.

so basically if " got lemons set " just call SG apple support , they will send you a new set upon reach your place they just pick up the lemon set without question ask simple as that?

they will collect the old set, make sure everything is there. then send u the new set.
its the same as USA  store.
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
:s11:
I mean order via Apple SG website not USA APPLE store.

so basically if " got lemons set " just call SG apple support , they will send you a new set upon reach your place they just pick up the lemon set without question ask simple as that?

I'm talking about SG store. They will send you the new set before you return the lemon set. Make sure you return everything that comes with the lemon set if not they will charge you full price.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top